Region 5 vs. Region 6

culleokarep

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The top teams 3 maybe four in R6 have, and have had a slight advantage over the top R5 teams. But since the new D10 teams are a mystery to us all that makes this year a real question.

I do think there are a few teams, Forrest, Eagleville, and maybe VB on a hot day, that can come out of a big tournament game with a win against the R6 teams that usually beat them. Any team, like Heritage, with an 18-4 record is capable of winning a big game no matter who the competition is.

Forrest has their best linup since Jenkins was a junior, I think they feel like this is their year, and Eagleville is playing like they have something to prove. Both of these teams are going to bring alot of emotional energy to the tournament games and that can be powerful stuff. Anyone who gets complacent against them better warm up the bus. :thumb:

Top teams are Forrest, Eagleville, White-House Heritage, East Rob, and East Lit. But, its looks like Van Buren, Cascade, and Nashville Christian all have talented enough teams to do some damage come tournament time. Should be great matchups come Region Tournament.

P.S. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I don't see Culleoka getting into the Region championship game. Wayne Co./Summertown looks to be that matchup. Therefore the Sub-State game between these two regions will most likely not include Culleoka. I know that is what you liked to hear starting this thread culleokarep. ha.