Science Hill vs. Greeneville = Predictions

ComexxOriginal2221

no u listen u sc people need to quit runnin ur mouth.....yea you beat Greeneville but so what-just see who makes it further- oh yea and who have yall played besides Science Hill and what was the outcome? Did yall beat Red Bank? no but Greeneville did...yea if if if if your right if GHS plays SC anytime since this month started they would completely embarrass yall...yall are garbage...i can talk it cuz i can walk it son..you jus ride the pine for them waterboy-----tell me who on Sullivan Centrals team who can handle the ball better then Anderson? tell me who can play better then Moore and Wiggins? who can shoot better then Boone on yall's squad and ill shut up? waitin for stupid bs remarks...

get the game film and then you will know about central and the butt kicking they alredy gave your team.... your team played in the imac thats all i need to say..... central beat you on your floor with your refs, put greeneville in the big 9 and they might finish in the top 5 or 6.... playing good teams in the big 9 is a little diffrent then the imac... greeneville has a good team that is playing good right now but just because you beat S.H. you think you are state bound.... you are a long way from the state... i am not saying you wont make it but i dont think you are any better than the 4 teams coming from the big 9!!!!!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get the game film and then you will know about central and the butt kicking they alredy gave your team.... your team played in the imac thats all i need to say..... central beat you on your floor with your refs, put greeneville in the big 9 and they might finish in the top 5 or 6.... playing good teams in the big 9 is a little diffrent then the imac... greeneville has a good team that is playing good right now but just because you beat S.H. you think you are state bound.... you are a long way from the state... i am not saying you wont make it but i dont think you are any better than the 4 teams coming from the big 9!!!!!!!

central beat greeneville at the first of the year. greeneville is a completely different team now that allen is healthy and with the addition of wiggins. I personally dont think that anbody from the big 9 can hang with GHS except for SH.

central beat greeneville at the first of the year. greeneville is a completely different team now that allen is healthy and with the addition of wiggins. I personally dont think that anbody from the big 9 can hang with GHS except for SH.

the first 3 words of your post is a fact ( central beat greeneville) the rest of your post is nothing but b.s..... have you even seen any of the other teams that will be there? no i doubt you have.... greeneville is not even there yet....

the first 3 words of your post is a fact ( central beat greeneville) the rest of your post is nothing but b.s..... have you even seen any of the other teams that will be there? no i doubt you have.... greeneville is not even there yet....

For your information greeneville has already made it. Get your facts straight before you get on and start crap.

For your information greeneville has already made it. Get your facts straight before you get on and start crap.

the fact that means the most i got right, central beat greeneville, end of that topic and i have listen to all your reasons ( before this guy before this guy if this if that) whatever..... we won at your place with your refs, so shut up and if your team is that good we may meet again, until then central 1 greeneville 0

the fact that means the most i got right, central beat greeneville, end of that topic and i have listen to all your reasons ( before this guy before this guy if this if that) whatever..... we won at your place with your refs, so shut up and if your team is that good we may meet again, until then central 1 greeneville 0

that's right :D

why are you sc people even on this post....this post is about Greeneville and Science Hill and Greeneville beat Science Hill by 14.....did yall beat Science Hill???? oh and i pray to god Greeneville meets SC again so we can blow yall out then you can get on here and post your stupid excuses...yea SC won so what...Greeneville is a better team and if you try to say Sullivan Central is better then Greeneville your out of your mind- yall still havent made any comments on who can hang with Moore or Wiggins...nobody...yall can't touch GHS now...peace :thumb:

why are you sc people even on this post....this post is about Greeneville and Science Hill and Greeneville beat Science Hill by 14.....did yall beat Science Hill???? oh and i pray to god Greeneville meets SC again so we can blow yall out then you can get on here and post your stupid excuses...yea SC won so what...Greeneville is a better team and if you try to say Sullivan Central is better then Greeneville your out of your mind- yall still havent made any comments on who can hang with Moore or Wiggins...nobody...yall can't touch GHS now...peace :thumb:

Central did lose to Science Hill, but guess what? They beat Greeneville in their own gym. That should be the end of the argument. It doesn't matter how good you think Greeneville is now, the fact remains the same, Greeneville is 0-1 againist Central. You lost, get over it. If/When SC and Greeneville meet again then you can talk smack if the outcome is different. Until then, realize you sound like an idiot on here and talk about something else.

As to who can hang with those guys I would imagine the leading scorer in Northeast TN could (Gabe Buchanan).

Central did lose to Science Hill, but guess what? They beat Greeneville in their own gym. That should be the end of the argument. It doesn't matter how good you think Greeneville is now, the fact remains the same, Greeneville is 0-1 againist Central. You lost, get over it. If/When SC and Greeneville meet again then you can talk smack if the outcome is different. Until then, realize you sound like an idiot on here and talk about something else.

As to who can hang with those guys I would imagine the leading scorer in Northeast TN could (Gabe Buchanan).

Gabe is not the leading scorer in northeast tn. but he is the leading senior scorer, which will probably get him mvp

did Moore not play the time they played central? if he did i would say he wasnt feeling good or just coming back from being sick or maybe slightly hurt, i am sure you will come up with something but it might be hard i have herd every excuse you could make up...... and we would not be on this thread if you stupid devil people did not make statements about being the greatest team in e. tenn because you beat S.H...... that is one game, we beat you at your place so i guess we should think we are the greatest, it dont work that way, so shut your mouth and play.....

did Moore not play the time they played central? if he did i would say he wasnt feeling good or just coming back from being sick or maybe slightly hurt, i am sure you will come up with something but it might be hard i have herd every excuse you could make up...... and we would not be on this thread if you stupid devil people did not make statements about being the greatest team in e. tenn because you beat S.H...... that is one game, we beat you at your place so i guess we should think we are the greatest, it dont work that way, so shut your mouth and play.....

Okay so I guess I am a "stupid devil people" too. I have said nothing about Greeneville being the best team in East Tennessee or anywhere. Fact: Sullivan Central beat Greeneville. Fact: Greeneville is a different team since then. Fact: Greeneville beat Science Hill. How long has it been that Greeneville beat Science Hill? Been a pretty long time. Greeneville people deserve a little time for them to run their mouths because we listen to it from the hill so much. And to me that is a sign of respect, it being such a big deal to beat another team. Now I would bet that Central is a different team since they played Greeneville too. Central might beat Greeneville again if they end up playing each other but then again they might not. So as you say lets just shut up and play...........

you can go on and on about whatever but if/when Greeneville beats SC...yall wont be on coach t for a month..lol..listen yall can't stop moore or wiggins...it may sound like an excuse but Greeneville played there worse game of the year against SC and it was months ago and not to mention how they were down by 25 and brought back within four on a bad bad day..imagine what they would do to yall on a mediocre day....completely EMBARRASS yall... Greeneville is a completely better and diff team now and if they can beat Red Bank and Science Hill....and SC cant play with Science Hill then everyone knows Greeneville is better so whats up..i hope we meet yall again to shut your mouths...just see who goes further..enough said now get off my post you have no room here chumps <_<