where are the region touneys at?

reuben128

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a friend ask me about where one of the regions was holding its tournament at this year and i wasn't sure, so i figured i might as well put the question out there for all the regions in case some others are in the dark too. thanks

Region 8---Beech High School

Region 2---Alcoa High School

Region 6---Brentwood High School

Region 9---Cheatam County High School

thats all i know of

Edited by ut18vols

i had a friend ask me about where one of the regions was holding its tournament at this year and i wasn't sure, so i figured i might as well put the question out there for all the regions in case some others are in the dark too. thanks

Region 4, Which I believe to be the strongest, will be a 1 day war at Hixson high school starting at 2:00 Sat

bcb

How about a wager on how many medals this region wins at state. I am willing to bet shaving Harrys head that our Region takes home more than any other region

Shall we?

bc

Three of DI's top six teams plus the kids that RB, ER, and Hixson bring (and maybe a few others I have forgotten). Don't throw away your comb just yet Harry. I think you are going to need it.