Baylor Hires new coach

gridiron13

Any truth to the rumor that Jim Morgan and Shack are the next ones ask to take a hike?

even as i am not an active part of baylor,i would not think so. They have done things with their wrestling program that are absolutely unbelievable. But that is just my opinion. They have been doing some strnge things over tehre lately, so i guess you never know.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like Baylor should have hired you as the football coach. How lucky a school must be when a young high school player is smart enough to tell a 10 year NFL vet and high school coach how to run a play.

It sounds like Baylor has more than just coaching staff issues.

Speaking of mature..... you are really cool to take a cheap shot at a high school kid, I'm sure you are proud of yourself. And no I love everyone of the assisstant coaches (besides Hannah) and coach Bibee. My dad is actually one of the assisstant coaches. Here is something for you guys to think about. If John Hannah was such a great NFL player and he wanted to be a coach. Why is it that he isn't coaching in the NFL? Just a thought to ponder over.

Speaking of mature..... you are really cool to take a cheap shot at a high school kid, I'm sure you are proud of yourself. And no I love everyone of the assisstant coaches (besides Hannah) and coach Bibee. My dad is actually one of the assisstant coaches. Here is something for you guys to think about. If John Hannah was such a great NFL player and he wanted to be a coach. Why is it that he isn't coaching in the NFL? Just a thought to ponder over.

While I fully support hannah, just becasue you were a great player doesnt mean that you can make a great coach. i know a lot of people that liked hannah, and thought he was a good coach. but then some players, like raider0185, are one of the ones that dont. everyone i guess is entitled to their own opinion, especially in this case