Whats the Big 9 Conf. looking like for this year?

baseballplayer9

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you have to be mentally retarted to say the things you've been saying when you post.

Thanks for your un-biased reporting. Do you write for the Kingsport Times News? Just a hunch. This kid is just excited about his team. Have you seen them play? How do you know what they haven't got? BTW, DB will be the team to beat in the conference, but they don't have the pitching to win state.

Edited by Falconbaseballbacker

LoL.......no that sounds typical...telling someone not to tell some kid the truth, then totally contradicting himself by saying someone else's team isnt going to win state b/c of pitching......how do you know D-B won't do it???? have you seen them play??? How do you know they don't have any pitching??

LoL.......no that sounds typical...telling someone not to tell some kid the truth, then totally contradicting himself by saying someone else's team isnt going to win state b/c of pitching......how do you know D-B won't do it???? have you seen them play??? How do you know they don't have any pitching??

Yes, I have seen them play, many times over the years. Their pitching is unproven. I didn't say it wasn't any good, it's just unproven. As far as telling some kid the truth, their is a big difference in that and calling someone retarded. I never cut you, or DB down for that matter. Facts are facts, it is extremely hard for any team East of Knoxville to have a good showing in state. If DB can do it with UNPROVEN pitching, more power to them.

Besides, the games are won and lost on the field, not on some message board. See you at the field, I'll save you a seat.

The past years doesn't matter now does it? the point is you haven't seen the pitching THIS year.....U never know what player might step up.

By the way you dont need to save any seats....I'll be on the field.... I think I know more about the D-B program than you.

Not disputing that, but you seem to be an expert on the Volunteer program as well, not to mention the status of injuries in Johnson City. Oh wise one, please tell me the lottery numbers from this coming drawing. If I win, I could donate some to the program, in your name. Does Know-It-All, have only one L or two?

edited to ask a question: If you are gonna be "on the field", why would you ask the following question on page 1?

"Who is expected to be their top 3 pitchers?"

Enquiring minds want to know?

Edited by Falconbaseballbacker