To all soccer player

Guest Number8

Guest Number8

Yes i am a player. This year i made it in 11:45, though i ran my best time, 11:29, my sophmore year. At BGA we dont have try-outs, if you survive conditioning, you're on the team. Also we do it a little different from Brentwood, we only run for twelve mins. If you finish in under 12 you're done, but for every half lap that you are short you have to sprint a 100. i don't think any un-injured player on our had to do more than two sprints.

wow wow wow. then i bet u be laughing if i say i only made the two miles in 12:25 :lol: . But it looks like i got to do more work.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely you aren't washed up G. I bet you have/had some mad skillz (with a z) back in the day..

Man, I OWN that 5 yards of space that I don't move from.

I will say this... players today are so much more advanced than players in my day. I do like pulling a few out of my hat on Nate Davis or Bennett, but those are usually few and far in between. Hope you can make a couple of our games. We are coming up to Science Hill... hopefully you can make that.

wow wow wow. then i bet u be laughing if i say i only made the two miles in 12:25 :ph34r: . But it looks like i got to do more work.

Actually, I really dont care how fast you can run. Soccer isn't about just running. Our team knows we dont run to get into shape for games, we run so that we can train more effectively once the season begins.

Yes i am a player. This year i made it in 11:45, though i ran my best time, 11:29, my sophmore year. At BGA we dont have try-outs, if you survive conditioning, you're on the team. Also we do it a little different from Brentwood, we only run for twelve mins. If you finish in under 12 you're done, but for every half lap that you are short you have to sprint a 100. i don't think any un-injured player on our had to do more than two sprints.

Actually, I really dont care how fast you can run. Soccer isn't about just running. Our team knows we dont run to get into shape for games, we run so that we can train more effectively once the season begins.

ydet, I commend you excellent insight and posting abilities. You average post per day is a .5 per day. That's impressive. Especially when the boards are closed over half the year!

:lol:

Guest Number8

Do you play football? Receiver perhaps? Maybe tight end with those dependable hands. :thumb:

O.K. buddy i didn't make this topic so u can come and ask questions that are not even related to the topic. so please if u got something to say, try to keep it on the topic. :unsure: