Region 2, 3AAA and 4AAA

chsbaseball10

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's already a discussion of some of this in a District 4 thread below.

Some folks think South Doyle may be ready to oust the #1 spot away from Farragut.

Until someone proves differently, I think the second and third place teams in District 4 would be better than the 2nd and 3rd place teams in District 3.

Edited by bizazz

There's already a discussion of some of this in a District 4 thread below.

Some folks think South Doyle may be ready to oust the #1 spot away from Farragut.

Until someone proves differently, I think the second and third place teams in District 4 would be better than the 2nd and 3rd place teams in District 3.

Probably, but that is taking some respect away from District 3. So all you are saying is Halls is the only team in District 3 to give Farragut or South-Doyle a good game? that is wrong

No disrespect intended.

What I said was - "until someone proves me wrong".

I'm basing my opinion on the past 4 or 5 years.

Last year, other than Halls, who in District 3 would've beaten South Doyle on a regular basis?

Same for 2004.

As a matter of fact, West which finished #4 in the district in 03 and 04 had something like a 10-1 record against District opponents in those years. That included a win over Halls in 2004. West regularly beat Karns, Oak Ridge, Powell, and Central, but couldn't come close to winning a district 4 crown.

I don't know if District 4 is as strong top to bottom as it was a couple of years ago.

No disrespect intended.

What I said was - "until someone proves me wrong".

I'm basing my opinion on the past 4 or 5 years.

Last year, other than Halls, who in District 3 would've beaten South Doyle on a regular basis?

Same for 2004.

As a matter of fact, West which finished #4 in the district in 03 and 04 had something like a 10-1 record against District opponents in those years. That included a win over Halls in 2004. West regularly beat Karns, Oak Ridge, Powell, and Central, but couldn't come close to winning a district 4 crown.

I don't know if District 4 is as strong top to bottom as it was a couple of years ago.

Well maybe somebody might prove you wrong this year. Im not saying we will but I think somebody will rather its Oak Ridge, Central, Karns, or us somebody might prove you wrong.

SD and Halls are the favorites to come out of the two districts on top, but every year there seems to be one or two underdogs that come out...i.e. Heritage surprised Bearden last year but was unable to beat SD, but that was still a big upset. Oh well, thats why we play...practice starts Monday and i cannot wait hardly any longer!

SD and Halls are the favorites to come out of the two districts on top, but every year there seems to be one or two underdogs that come out...i.e. Heritage surprised Bearden last year but was unable to beat SD, but that was still a big upset. Oh well, thats why we play...practice starts Monday and i cannot wait hardly any longer!

Rebellguy21,

This is your year. Step up and help provide some Sr leadership and keep the doughout loud for 7 innings every game. You help the Rebels take care of business and don't worry about Farragut or Mouth Doyle. They both can be beaten and somebody will do it. Rebel 9

I'm telling you all, right now, forget any of these teams going to state. Which ever one of these makes it to Sub-State will be ousted by the mighty squad at D-B this year. Time for knoxeville to sit out this year.

I forgot about the mighty DB Indians. Sorry about that but they always seem to fall apart at the end of the season or loose a game on their home field that would send them to State. Mabey it will happen this year and then you guys can get on Coach T and talk about a champion instead of a pretendor.

All hail the all mighty D B Indians!!!! Hows that?

Sounds about right......If I am correct, didn't the only reason why Halls made it past Regions was because Oak Ridge pitched a pitcher like 1 more inning than he was suppose to pitch????? So they got disqualified but they really beat you??

That might be the truth, I don't know and don't care. I am not from Halls and I am not a Halls fan so they didn't beat me or the team I support. It wouldn't bother me at all if the great D B Indians made it to state. It would be a blessing for your fans to have something to be proud of and it would be long over due.