Fernando Costa

biglefty06

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its hilarious to me that all of you people started all of these rumors about fernando when it says on his myspace profile that he is going to UT to major in engineering. dont get me wrong fern is a great player but i dont think he is going anywhere to play collegiately anytime soon

How's Gavin working out?-Do you he'll take you to state like Simon?

Gavin, that coached Martin's traveling team is going to be the new coach? What happened to Simon.

Yes, Gavin that coached Martin's travel team (West TN select) this past fall is the new assistant coach for Martin-replacing Simon (who was also the travel coach) and who was the assistant coach in the past years. Simon is now the Head coach for the Lambuth women's soccer team.

Edited by JOE23

Yes, Gavin that coached Martin's travel team (West TN select) this past fall is the new assistant coach for Martin-replacing Simon (who was also the travel coach) and who was the assistant coach in the past years. Simon is now the Head coach for the Lambuth women's soccer team.

Gavin is the new coach? I dont really believe that is legal, since he was their fall league coach. Someone should check on that...

yea i actually saw simon a couple weeks ago right before he was leavin his assistant coachin job at young harris college to then go to coach at lambuth... how do u know him?

So, has fernando decided where he is going to college?

I think Fern really just wants to get through this season and then decide where he wants to go...He is not even sure if he wants to play in college, I think all Fern is focused on is getting D'burg to Spring Fling...At least thats what he told me