Sycamore 22-2 district 11aa champions

bobthebuilder23

it doesnt mater we got swept...Harpeth has a very talented team and could beat sycamore...if we had the talent Harpeth had we would be a hole lot smarter than they are

Well its a whole lot smarter and what do you mean by that? I mean your coach has got coach of the year before, oh wait that was our coach :thumb: . So I really dont know what you mean by smarter, please inform. As I said MR. CLUTCH(Moulton) cant miss and a lot of teams better be glad they dont have to go their, because you can defenatly tell that is his home.

As for Cheatham good luck getting out of the first round of the DISTRICTS. :o

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Well its a whole lot smarter and what do you mean by that? I mean your coach has got coach of the year before, oh wait that was our coach :thumb: . So I really dont know what you mean by smarter, please inform. As I said MR. CLUTCH(Moulton) cant miss and a lot of teams better be glad they dont have to go their, because you can defenatly tell that is his home.

As for Cheatham good luck getting out of the first round of the DISTRICTS. :thumb:

If they're good enough then they'll advance and if not then baseball, soccer, and spring football will be here before you know it. Either way, "LUCK" has nothing to do with it.

If yo knew anything about basketball you would know they are not smart...I didnt even watch the game but i bet Harpeth took a bunch of dumb shots and let sycamore back in it..

Actually for most of the first half harpeth was shooting lights out no matter where or what they threw up. But in the second half Sycamore moved out of their zone and played man limiting harpeth's perimeter looks. Not to mention the fact that Most Valua.. I mean Jesse Moulton came out blazin. But you really can't even say Harpeth slacked off on D because Jesse was puttin them up with guys in his face.

If Sycamore plays like they did in the second half of tonight's game they'll be the team hoisting up the gold ball in Murfreesboro next month. The defense was intense and offensively they just couldn't miss.

I don't know about all that.....we need to see them play a good team first

i haven't seen them play a good athletic team yet....also they lack a inside game so they will live and die by the outside shot.

Edited by sniknah