sp baseball

cheeto

I saw SP play in the jamboree last weekend. One of the worst teams up there. They don't know where to go with the ball when they get it. The have one, very average pitcher. And the guy everybody is saying can throw it in the low 80's, might, just might break 70. I GUARANTEE that he quits the team or gets kicked off before the season is over. They'll beat us though. Look on the bright side SP, at least you'll win two games this year. SP 1 Richard Hardy 0. Should be a barn burner. Did you guys scrimmage Grundy's JV?

It wasnt even our starting JV.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw SP play in the jamboree last weekend. One of the worst teams up there. They don't know where to go with the ball when they get it. The have one, very average pitcher. And the guy everybody is saying can throw it in the low 80's, might, just might break 70. I GUARANTEE that he quits the team or gets kicked off before the season is over. They'll beat us though. Look on the bright side SP, at least you'll win two games this year. SP 1 Richard Hardy 0. Should be a barn burner. Did you guys scrimmage Grundy's JV?

Come on man. You're from Richard City. Why are you talking crap? Yall will probably be lucky just to be able to play a 7 inning game. Im sure most teams end it in 5 with you. Thats all you have done in almost every post is bash our baseball team. We already know that we are not very good. It is hard to be very good when you are starting three or four freshman. Give us a few years and lets see what happens.

OK Im back, it's a long time since I have posted on here and I am about tired of reading all the crap talking immature people on here, some things never change and some people never grow up! Yeah SP is a very young team and I have seen those boys grow up together and play very good baseball together. They know each other like the back of their hands. And whoever said they had a very average pitcher is mistaken. That would be my little brother Derek Layne and he is way above average for his size! For his age! and for him to be THE pitcher and main player on SP's team is amazing to me to see him play like he does now, I am deeply proud of him. And yeah they are young and they do have a mouth and a half on every one of them and it will bite them in the butt one day. But them defending themselves about being a young team does not give them an excuse to talk crap on Richard Hardy, they have had a team for a total of 2 years now. And loaded with a bunch very talented 8th, 9th, 10th graders that want to play ball and just need to be taught how. And the older guys are very talented as well but do not try as hard as the younger guys. Give the Richard Hardy Hawks a couple more years under their belts and then look at a much more improved team to worry on in the future. I know people are reading and laughing right now but I coach them and I can see potential in 95% of those boys. Give SP and RH 3 years and it will be a good game between the two yeams. Ok come on with the crap talkin to me now SP!