Beech wrestlers

werazzlin

Beech qualified 6 wrestlers to the state tournamnet in chattanooga. I am very proud of all of them. They all have put in the work this season and deserve to go to the state. I believe Beech will be well represented.

103-Alan Hord-Region champion

112-Jonny Kleinert-region champion

125-Justin Shanes-region champion

135-Trey Wingo-region runner up

145-Jim Kleinert-region runner up

215-Josh Arnell-3rd place in region

Last season Beech only took 3 and this season we are taken 6 we are getting better each year.Keep up the good work guys!!!!!!!!

Beech qualified 6 wrestlers to the state tournamnet in chattanooga. I am very proud of all of them. They all have put in the work this season and deserve to go to the state. I believe Beech will be well represented.

Last season Beech only took 3 and this season we are taken 6 we are getting better each year.Keep up the good work guys!!!!!!!!

Did you guys keep up with team points? If so who were the top three?

Hord was most improved in the tournament, I thought. Sergio looked very steady and smart and won as a result. No mistakes that would easily get you ion trouble with Kleinert. Great match!!! Great job to Jeff Roberts and team!!

Other observations...

Our Pher Dedman has been getting stronger match by match since Christmas and may be our strongest challenger for gold. Some others that have that opportunity are.... Brian D. who sure pulled up close to Shanes in this one. Very even match. So proud of Robbie Helms for putting together a good pay back match or two and great challenge to Opio @ 4-2. Congrats to Josh Bradford for doing what he had to and making it into the second period with N. Bundy. To Adam Dedman for fighting to the finish!!! And my son, Spencer, for overcoming some adversity on the mat and qualifying after a tough couple of years. Congrats on taking your fine coach Gonyea from goose eggs to SIX qualifiers to state this year!!!!

Congrats to Tyler Eady for stepping in as HW, as a freshman and a couple of matches under your belt, and challenging seniors and other state qualifiers!!! Kyle Frazier for fighting with all you had to almost beat out Senior David Carter that earned a Best Match award on his way to state. Congrats to Kyle Bradford for his fight and struggle with that bum knee. Proud of you, Jered and all other that contributed & cut weight to the team's success.

Most impressed with Miles-140 of Springfield and the team as a whole. They art peaking and should make some noise at state!!

Edited by Sommers

Hord was most improved in the tournament, I thought. Sergio looked very steady and smart and won as a result. No mistakes that would easily get you ion trouble with Kleinert. Great match!!! Great job to Jeff Roberts and team!!

Other observations...

Our Pher Dedman has been getting stronger match by match since Christmas and may be our strongest challenger for gold. Some others that have that opportunity are.... Brian D. who sure pulled up close to Shanes in this one. Very even match. So proud of Robbie Helms for putting together a good pay back match or two and great challenge to Opio @ 4-2. Congrats to Josh Bradford for doing what he had to and making it into the second period with N. Bundy. To Adam Dedman for fighting to the finish!!! And my son, Spencer, for overcoming some adversity on the mat and qualifying after a tough couple of years. Congrats on taking your fine coach Gonyea from goose eggs to SIX qualifiers to state this year!!!!

Congrats to Tyler Eady for stepping in as HW, as a freshman and a couple of matches under your belt, and challenging seniors and other state qualifiers!!! Kyle Frazier for fighting with all you had to almost beat out Senior David Carter that earned a Best Match award on his way to state. Congrats to Kyle Bradford for his fight and struggle with that bum knee. Proud of you, Jered and all other that contributed & cut weight to the team's success.

Most impressed with Miles-140 of Springfield and the team as a whole. They art peaking and should make some noise at state!!

Hord is improved a whole lot but, I feel that the most improved is Jon Kleinert, he is the only freshman region champ Beech has ever had. He won the freshman state tournament and also wrestled the upper classmen and held his own. This is also the first time Beech has taken 6 wrestlers to the state. Also the first time Beech has three region champions. As posted earlier, YES Beech is much improved and the guys continue to grow as wrestlers. THe wrestling family at Beech is getting better every year. THanks to all the wrestlers and the families for a great season. Now lets go to state and do well also.

Edited by werazzlin

Hord is improved a whole lot but, I feel that the most improved is Jon Kleinert, he is the only freshman region champ Beech has ever had. He won the freshman state tournament and also wrestled the upper classmen and held his own. This is also the first time Beech has taken 6 wrestlers to the state. Also the first time Beech has three region champions. As posted earlier, YES Beech is much improved and the guys continue to grow as wrestlers. THe wrestling family at Beech is getting better every year. THanks to all the wrestlers and the families for a great season. Now lets go to state and do well also.

Jon Kleinert is a fine young man and will go far the next few years. His big brother has to set the pace though!!! :D