District 7AAA Freshmen Championship Game

OHS DAD

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren (and White) wouldn't play Siegel (or other teams in the past for Warren's sake) because they didn't have 2 teams. Claimed expense of sending one team to play a game and that they would lose money if they hosted just 1 game....i am sure they are going to hate hosting the district tourney this year (and freshmen tourney next) :thumb:

You are right and they won't let the boys go to different tournements because it "splits up the fan base" No one goes to see the girls play exept for the die hards and sometimes I don't want to watch them. I can't explain it.

u kno what? i still like the 3 of brandon messick, tyler edwards, and spencer sinor over any 3 of siegels..i kno what these 3 can do ive see them all since 6th grade was even on branons and tylers team at lascassas..thats one reason i like oaklands freshman soo much cause i kno these kids so much and kno what they can do...i think last night tyler didnt get the ball downlow enough cause chuck or whoever cant guard him..tyler was baically score'n at will

Guest dare_2_dream

u kno what? i still like the 3 of brandon messick, tyler edwards, and spencer sinor over any 3 of siegels..i kno what these 3 can do ive see them all since 6th grade was even on branons and tylers team at lascassas..thats one reason i like oaklands freshman soo much cause i kno these kids so much and kno what they can do...i think last night tyler didnt get the ball downlow enough cause chuck or whoever cant guard him..tyler was baically score'n at will

ill take little hockenberry over them anyday ...

ill take little hockenberry over them anyday ...

well the only thing he has brandon beat on would e the outside shot and that brandon can dribble a little to high sometimes but other thatn that messick has him beat in everything else..spencer would lose in a quickness battle but thats it with them two..and tyler edwards could beat him in everything but dribble and he can dribble just fine his outside shot is great ..u will see over time

Guest dare_2_dream

well the only thing he has brandon beat on would e the outside shot and that brandon can dribble a little to high sometimes but other thatn that messick has him beat in everything else..spencer would lose in a quickness battle but thats it with them two..and tyler edwards could beat him in everything but dribble and he can dribble just fine his outside shot is great ..u will see over time

hockenberry is a complete player for his size, once he grows ... he will only get better at everything over time ... once the size comes around, the rebounding will improve and we will have a nice little guard on our hands ...