District 11A MVP and All-District

bballer13

Most of the time when a team wins their district and district tournament, the coach wins coach of the year.....Slatten should have won but he did not...that is ok he would choose a state title ring any day of the week!!!!!!!!Bigger fish to fry Cullyrep....just too many haters on here. Hey are you the new high school baseball coach?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its 8-21... And a 3rd place finish in the tourney, which is really all that matters.....

uh huh....well ive lost absolutely all respect for you guys...didnt ever have much but after we cheered for santa fe to beat ca you guys go right around and cheer for ca to beat us....thats fine with me....just dont expect any mercy in the upcoming years...culleokas talent is gonna absolutely dominate you guys next year

just like everyone else...hey while your ragging on our record...how was santa fe's record this year...oh thats right :lol:

and no im not boblottie

[/quote

Well you should see if you could help out, I heard you were a pretty good player and maybe you could get some of your guys together and play in a softball tournament in Columbia this summer, and play against us???<foul play>

I believe the reason why Slatten did not win coach of the year is because everyone across the state of TN expected and picked Culleoka to win the district. No one in their right mind picked CA to even beat Culleoka once much less twice during the regular season. Moore County starts 4 sophmores. They like CA were picked at the bottom of the district ranking.

Lets's wait 3 years when Mario, CJ, the twins, and all the athletes he currently has graduate and if Slatten wins the district then he deserves coach of the year. I think Slatten is a good guy, but who cannot take the talent he has and win 26 ball games in class A???? Same way when he was at Perry Co. He had 6'10 6'7 6'3 6'1 6'1 as his starters. It makes coaching a lot easier when you have a team full of talent. Congrats Culleoka on a district title and good luck in the region. Should be a great game between Culleoka and Wayne Co!!!!!!

i would love to help the baseball team out but i dont konw the new coach...and im down for a little softball action...name the place :lol:

I believe the reason why Slatten did not win coach of the year is because everyone across the state of TN expected and picked Culleoka to win the district. No one in their right mind picked CA to even beat Culleoka once much less twice during the regular season. Moore County starts 4 sophmores. They like CA were picked at the bottom of the district ranking.

Lets's wait 3 years when Mario, CJ, the twins, and all the athletes he currently has graduate and if Slatten wins the district then he deserves coach of the year. I think Slatten is a good guy, but who cannot take the talent he has and win 26 ball games in class A???? Same way when he was at Perry Co. He had 6'10 6'7 6'3 6'1 6'1 as his starters. It makes coaching a lot easier when you have a team full of talent. Congrats Culleoka on a district title and good luck in the region. Should be a great game between Culleoka and Wayne Co!!!!!!

so you take away from him that he has talent....hmmm....and i highly doubt ca and moore co. were picked at the bottom of the district rankings....who would you have put in front of them besides huntland :lol: ....coach earned it and just didnt get it...it happens that way sometimes....i just hope we bring home the region to end all the hatin goin on

Edited by culleokarep

Talent makes some coaches look great!! Can he do it when he has semi good players and no Mr. Basketball finalist? He didn't at Cleveland and at White Co. Only at Perry Co and Culleoka. (Demario and Kirk Haston) Anyway, congratulations to the coaches from Moore Co and CA!

last year noone gave culleoka a shot at winning more than 10 games...we did very well and got upset at moore co. and yes we were the better team...this is his second year at culleoka...everyone has said all year mario wasnt that great until they realized he's closing in on 1000 points and is a mr.basketball finalist as a sophomore...now all the sudden culleokas only good because of him....ya know alot of this talent has been there for awhile and is just now getttin tapped in to fully in coach slattens second year...say what you want...coach slatten has made this team into what it is today...and he got robbed