CSAS @ East Ridge 7:30 Friday Night

ChattanoogaBall30

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Jurick and Taylor were suspended for dress code violations. Don't be surprised if they sit out the first half of the CSAS game Friday night.

I think East Ridge is going to put a major "rackjob" on CSAS. RRRRRRRRRRRRRackem Pioneers. Play some good, tough, physical Rackball

Who is the high now? Hello.......hello.........hello

That's what you said about South Pittsburg coming to CSAS...... I think the Patriots were the ones "racking" it up on the Pirates!

Both Jurick and Taylor were suspended for dress code violations. Don't be surprised if they sit out the first half of the CSAS game Friday night.

That's what you said about South Pittsburg coming to CSAS...... I think the Patriots were the ones "racking" it up on the Pirates!

Im startin to like CSAS...nobody gave them a chance to do nething this year and look how far they have come...I hope they give it to East Ridge because I really don't like their fans...

I think East Ridge is going to put a major "rackjob" on CSAS. RRRRRRRRRRRRRackem Pioneers. Play some good, tough, physical Rackball

Who is the high now? Hello.......hello.........hello

Seriously dude quit with the the rackem comments you just sound like an idiot. You can always say that someones going to beat someone but in like EVERY forum you somewhere end up saying something about racking or some crap like that stop.

Yeah, seriously, that rrrrraaacccckkkeeeemmm stuff is so stupid...you say that after every post...it would be different if it was like a signature but the fact the you incorporate it into everything you say is pretty lame...

your the lame one all you do is post bad things about eastridge and who cares about there fans they dont play in the game.....