UC BLUE DEVILS 27-3

bigblue4life

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the reason we did not like you is because you guys dont know what respect is. and your fans thought they were so tough until erwin fans handed them their @$$es when the "rentacops" threw you thugs out. like i said you dont know what respect is maybe you SHOULD come to erwin more often and then you might get it physically beaten into you sooner or later.

Edited by WilsonPickett

the reason we did not like you is because you guys dont know what respect is. and your fans thought they were so tough until erwin fans handed them their @$$es when the "rentacops" threw you thugs out. like i said you dont know what respect is maybe you SHOULD come to erwin more often and then you might get it physically beaten into you sooner or later.

i would love for central to play erwin and show you erwinites that you cant play with the big boys from e. tenn yall have played the weakest schedule that you could, add the # of wins to the # of losses your opponents have had, you are 28-3 if you played centrals schedule you would be about 15 and15 maybe.... i think you might need to get back and check on your meth lab.... or get your sister or wife to check on it.... oh i forgot your sister is your wife

you can take that! but we will take that one win cause it was for the distric championship and isnt that what everyone is really after? :thumb::)

yes you could say that, but once you get past the distric, i think that the reg. championship became more important, would you not have liked to played your sub-state game at home playing a team that lost the reg. championship... so who do you think won the most important game between us now? that was last year, this is this year, i am done talking about it.. good luck tuesday

:) GOD THIS IS GETTIN OLD!.... :) DUDE GROW UP! WHAT IS UP WITH PEOPLE THIS YEAR? METH?? WELL THAT SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM EVERYWHERE IN EAST TENNESSEE....AND I DONT THINK THAT MY WIFE IS MY SISTER....SEE IF YOU CAN PROVE ANY SITUATION LIKE THAT...OH WAIT YOU CANT. JUST CAUSE WE LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN DOESNT MAKE US INBRED! FOR GODS SAKE! WHY DONT YOU LOOK AT YOUR OWN FAMILY TREE...YA MIGHT BE SURPRISED AT WHAT YOU FIND!

I dont think it really matters about Regs. last year cause we both lost our game and hey you were are home....but looks like that didnt make a difference. Yea we lost but we were on the road and I dont think you could have beaten AE either... especially if you couldnt beat Alcoa at home.

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

I dont think it really matters about Regs. last year cause we both lost our game and hey you were are home....but looks like that didnt make a difference. Yea we lost but we were on the road and I dont think you could have beaten AE either... especially if you couldnt beat Alcoa at home.

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

LOL...Do you not get a newspaper?!!? Do you cancel your internet connection as soon as Unicoi gets beat or something? How about TV?!?

Central beat Alcoa and went to the state last year. So I guess that Regional championship was pretty important, ah? Talk about not having your facts straight before you post.

:thumb: GOD THIS IS GETTIN OLD!.... :angry: DUDE GROW UP! WHAT IS UP WITH PEOPLE THIS YEAR? METH?? WELL THAT SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM EVERYWHERE IN EAST TENNESSEE....AND I DONT THINK THAT MY WIFE IS MY SISTER....SEE IF YOU CAN PROVE ANY SITUATION LIKE THAT...OH WAIT YOU CANT. JUST CAUSE WE LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN DOESNT MAKE US INBRED! FOR GODS SAKE! WHY DONT YOU LOOK AT YOUR OWN FAMILY TREE...YA MIGHT BE SURPRISED AT WHAT YOU FIND!

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

Guess you didn't notice the 30 threads we had going? Maybe it was because a lot of Unicoi fans didn't want to get on here after losing? You might want to not post for a while after that one.

Guess you didn't notice the 30 threads we had going? Maybe it was because a lot of Unicoi fans didn't want to get on here after losing? You might want to not post for a while after that one.

doesn't matter who won what. both teams were good enough to get where they were. nobody needs to disrespect either team. of course unicoi would of loved to had a substate game at home. but there is no way any east tn team was going to go down to knoxville and win a game. especially central. i don't care how good you are. unicoi did there best with holding them within 10 starting the fourth quarter. enough said on this, good luck to both teams.