who do u think will be the best in williamson county

ravenwood_state_champs05

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think ravenwood is gonna be a good team this year that have a lot of good player and they kicked butt last year and only graduated 6 seniors

Ravenwood will be terrible. Just ask their keeper. He told me that he might not even play because the tremendous loss of talent will destroy the team chemistry. They have a midfielder who hacks, a semi solid keeper, at best, and a shaky back line. These mixed with a complete lack of an attack could spell trouble for the Raptors. :unsure:

Ravenwood will be terrible. Just ask their keeper. He told me that he might not even play because the tremendous loss of talent will destroy the team chemistry. They have a midfielder who hacks, a semi solid keeper, at best, and a shaky back line. These mixed with a complete lack of an attack could spell trouble for the Raptors. :thumb:

the ravenwood keepers actually quite good, getting an offer from san fransico and signing with gardner web, both d1 schools

i never thought i would have to start posting stuff on here, but it is time. to the Contractor, whoever u r, i have never said anything even close to what u said. i am 110% committed to playing with my team. don't start posting things that aren't even close to being true. i would never ever say anything that would bash my team. also, to all the rhs players, lets show more class and not post anything talkin smack...lets show them on the field.

i never thought i would have to start posting stuff on here, but it is time. to the Contractor, whoever u r, i have never said anything even close to what u said. i am 110% committed to playing with my team. don't start posting things that aren't even close to being true. i would never ever say anything that would bash my team. also, to all the rhs players, lets show more class and not post anything talkin smack...lets show them on the field.

Good post. Contractor seems to have a problem with the facts. I guess all his posts should be ignored.

Don't hate on the Contractor. He is commited to posting only the facts, as well as keeping the grammatical errors to a minimum.

I wasn't launching a full attack on Ravenwood’s keeper. I was simply responding to the post. It may have been misconstrued. I didn't mean to bash his skills. They are decent. He put a lot of work into sighing with a DI college, and I am happy for him. But as discussed in other boards, DI isn't necessarily better than any other level of collegiate soccer. I have seen him play in numerous games. He is very inconsistent. He is capable of making the big save, but he tends to get let some easy ones in. He has a tendency to be chipped as well. Congratulations to you Tyler Kahn, on getting your scholarship. I'm happy for you. I also never mentioned having him as a teammate. I bet he is a great teammate.

ok ok, people settle down. Now all of you know the state champs are in Williamson County so lets talk about them for a while. RHS is ok but nothing compared to there father school Brentwood. They will be good if not better than last year.

yeah they'll be good, but not better. Losing Ogilvie is huge. Lowder can't do everything by himself. I think that there will be some good competition in this county this year between Bwood and Franklin, and maybe even Ravenwood, we'll see