RBS @ Clarkrange

swanson71

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless I am mistaken RBS also had two starters to foul out, Leonard and Gentry,

and there was some question on a very early three point shot by c-range that

may have hit something in the ceiling of the gym. Also believe RBS missed an open lay-up and 2 free throws in the last few minutes. After hearing the rest of the story, this means that if both teams advance to the semi's it should be a really good game unless one team is just truly having a bad night.

What is a shame, is that 7A has at least 3 good teams (maybe even 1 more) that can play with anyone in class (A) and only 2 will make it out of the region.

However no need to discuss what one can not change.

WATCHED THIS GAME LEONARD SEEMS TO BE A ONE WOMAN WRECKING CREW (AT LEAST IN HER ON MIND) I KMOW SHE IS YOUNG WITH GREAT POTENTIAL BUT THERE WAS QUITE A FEW GOOD PLAYERS ON THE COURT AND SHE DIDNT SEEM TO WANT TO SHARE THE GLORY.ALSO IF ALL THE FOULS HAD BEEN CALLED SHE HANDED OUT SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE BENCH EARLY AND THE OTHER GIRLS ON THE TEAM WOULD HAVE STILL PLAYED A GREAT GAME.

WATCHED THIS GAME LEONARD SEEMS TO BE A ONE WOMAN WRECKING CREW (AT LEAST IN HER ON MIND) I KMOW SHE IS YOUNG WITH GREAT POTENTIAL BUT THERE WAS QUITE A FEW GOOD PLAYERS ON THE COURT AND SHE DIDNT SEEM TO WANT TO SHARE THE GLORY.ALSO IF ALL THE FOULS HAD BEEN CALLED SHE HANDED OUT SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE BENCH EARLY AND THE OTHER GIRLS ON THE TEAM WOULD HAVE STILL PLAYED A GREAT GAME.

Sounds like someone is trying to distract RBS before the tourney starts! :D

Leonard is a fine young player and has never done anything to set herself apart from the rest of the team! She is a very good team player and is always looking for the best shot, should it be her taking it or giving the ball up to a teammate with a better shot!

This is a good "team" and they play that way, as a team! They all play together and they are all capable of putting up some big points! :D

You Clarkrange fans that want to be Laken haters will sure be in a tissy after Wednesday night. You can count on that.

EXCUSE ME!NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A LAKEN HATER!!!!AS A MATTER OF FACT I SAID SHE WAS VERY TALENTED JUST ALITTLE INTO BEING A ONE PERSON TEAM.THAT WILL CHANGE WITH EXPERIENCE I ENJOY WATCHING GOOD BASKETBALL SKILLS.AS FOR WED NIGHT LETS ALL GET THERE FIRST.THEN WE WILL SEE ANOTHER GOOD GAME WITH LOTS OF SKILL ON THE PLAYING FLOOR,

You obviously assume one thing by watching her play though you don't know the girl...She cares more than anything about her team, and tries her hardest every game...Just like any player when she see's a open lay up she takes it...She doesn't try to force anything...When she is surrounded she doesn't go up with it...She kicks the ball out to her guards...She doesn't want all the glory for herself...