Congratulations to Gabe Buchanan from Central for joining the 1000 poi

the authority

My congratulations go out to Sullivan Central's Gabe Buchanan on scoring his 1000th point tonight in the Cougar's final regular season game against Sullivan North. He usually played about half of the game his junior year and most of the game his senior year, so roughly in a year and a half's worth of game play Buchanan reaches a level not many have achieved, 1000 career varisty points. also congratulations to Phil Weatherford for getting 1000 points as well. Buchanan led the Cougars to victory tonight with 27 points, Hess and Weatherford added 15 each and i believe Dinkle ended up with 13, so all in all a pretty good showing for the guys right before tournament time. And when they announce the Conference MVP i have a very good feeling that Buchanan will be the mvp. All of the candidates are very worthy, but i think Buchanan is the most deserving. Every night he comes out to play and he always plays hard. And all of this talk about Wattad getting the MVP is good but the only way he will get it is if politics come into play. For one he is a junior and the MVP is a Senior award, and 2 Science Hill wouldn't have the success that they do if Forney wasn't on the team. From what i can see he is the team leader and the one who makes things happen. But Buchanan has my vote for mvp and from how i have seen the coaches coach this season, i feel like he has their votes as well. way to go Gabe on getting your 1000 points and you too Phil. Good luck in the tournament Cougars, i have faith in you guys and i know you all will do great! B)

My congratulations go out to Sullivan Central's Gabe Buchanan on scoring his 1000th point tonight in the Cougar's final regular season game against Sullivan North. He usually played about half of the game his junior year and most of the game his senior year, so roughly in a year and a half's worth of game play Buchanan reaches a level not many have achieved, 1000 career varisty points. also congratulations to Phil Weatherford for getting 1000 points as well. Buchanan led the Cougars to victory tonight with 27 points, Hess and Weatherford added 15 each and i believe Dinkle ended up with 13, so all in all a pretty good showing for the guys right before tournament time. And when they announce the Conference MVP i have a very good feeling that Buchanan will be the mvp. All of the candidates are very worthy, but i think Buchanan is the most deserving. Every night he comes out to play and he always plays hard. And all of this talk about Wattad getting the MVP is good but the only way he will get it is if politics come into play. For one he is a junior and the MVP is a Senior award, and 2 Science Hill wouldn't have the success that they do if Forney wasn't on the team. From what i can see he is the team leader and the one who makes things happen. But Buchanan has my vote for mvp and from how i have seen the coaches coach this season, i feel like he has their votes as well. way to go Gabe on getting your 1000 points and you too Phil. Good luck in the tournament Cougars, i have faith in you guys and i know you all will do great! B)

Forney- team leader? Your crazy!!! the team leader is the guy they go to when the game is on the line and the guy that gets everyone pumped because of his big plays. Wattad is the leader for that team. And science hill doesnt have success because of one player. Everyone contributes just as much, but Wattad a little more than others.

My congratulations go out to Sullivan Central's Gabe Buchanan on scoring his 1000th point tonight in the Cougar's final regular season game against Sullivan North. He usually played about half of the game his junior year and most of the game his senior year, so roughly in a year and a half's worth of game play Buchanan reaches a level not many have achieved, 1000 career varisty points. also congratulations to Phil Weatherford for getting 1000 points as well. Buchanan led the Cougars to victory tonight with 27 points, Hess and Weatherford added 15 each and i believe Dinkle ended up with 13, so all in all a pretty good showing for the guys right before tournament time. And when they announce the Conference MVP i have a very good feeling that Buchanan will be the mvp. All of the candidates are very worthy, but i think Buchanan is the most deserving. Every night he comes out to play and he always plays hard. And all of this talk about Wattad getting the MVP is good but the only way he will get it is if politics come into play. For one he is a junior and the MVP is a Senior award, and 2 Science Hill wouldn't have the success that they do if Forney wasn't on the team. From what i can see he is the team leader and the one who makes things happen. But Buchanan has my vote for mvp and from how i have seen the coaches coach this season, i feel like he has their votes as well. way to go Gabe on getting your 1000 points and you too Phil. Good luck in the tournament Cougars, i have faith in you guys and i know you all will do great! :thumb:

Forney scored zero against Greenville. Wattad hasn't scored zero since pre-school. He is clearly the leader of that team. As a matter of fact Forney only had 1 double digit game the last 5. Bad time to hit a slum especially if he is the go to guy.. As far as Omar not deserving it because he has a good 2nd guy on his team like forney? that too is ridiculous because Gabe has a better 2nd and third (weatherford and hess) then the science hill 2nd and 3rd (Forney and ???). Also, Wattad now has over 1500 points, and he is 'ONLY"a junior. He scored over 600 this year. Healso is a two time captain and leading scorer for the second straight year on his team , Not to mention leading the conference. Take Wattad off of Science Hill and what do you have? A team far less talented than Central for sure, and many others in the BIG 9 as well.

Forney scored zero against Greenville. Wattad hasn't scored zero since pre-school. He is clearly the leader of that team. As a matter of fact Forney only had 1 double digit game the last 5. Bad time to hit a slum especially if he is the go to guy.. As far as Omar not deserving it because he has a good 2nd guy on his team like forney? that too is ridiculous because Gabe has a better 2nd and third (weatherford and hess) then the science hill 2nd and 3rd (Forney and ???). Also, Wattad now has over 1500 points, and he is 'ONLY"a junior. He scored over 600 this year. Healso is a two time captain and leading scorer for the second straight year on his team , Not to mention leading the conference. Take Wattad off of Science Hill and what do you have? A team far less talented than Central for sure, and many others in the BIG 9 as well.

you know i would hope wattad does have over 1500 points since they give him the ball everytime. and he does have advantages on his team, Science Hill has alot of height on their team. and when it comes to playing science hill any team should watch out because the refs aren't going to call anything against them. I have seen Wattad get right in the refs face and the ref not even give him a warning. I'm not taking anything away from him because he is a good player. But i don't know if he is the best or not. but don't take anything away from Forney, he is a very good player.