District 11A at Richland

Jawad

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try to get the infomation and put it on here tonight. I will call the coach at Richland.

I do know that Richland plays Huntland Saturday night and there are 3 boy's games on Saturday. :unsure:

Also, CA plays Cornersville

and Moore County plays Santa Fe.

Cully has a bye.

I will try to get times.

Richland is going to win it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jamieroper

I will pull for Richland since they are in the other bracket. Tough test against a very athletic Huntland team. If they can pull that one out, can they beat Culleoka? It will definately be interesting to watch. A lot of the teams in this district have really improved since the beginning of the year. Thanks for any info.

I agree, no way richland wins the tournament....

They positively have an uphill battle. I can't really figure them out to tell you the truth. But they do have the talent to win several games.

We have allot of teams in D11 with allot of good young men playing that are very good basketball players. Most play with class. I have only seen a few examples of poor sportmanship. Boy's basketball has come a long way since my days in High School in the late 70s, early 80s.

Yes, Huntland is a tough matchup for anyone. But if Richland will play as a team and with composure for 4 quarters, they can do it.

I look forward to seeing Santa Fe play again too. I have only seen them once. :unsure:

Edited by jamieroper

I will pull for Richland since they are in the other bracket. Tough test against a very athletic Huntland team. If they can pull that one out, can they beat Culleoka? It will definately be interesting to watch. A lot of the teams in this district have really improved since the beginning of the year. Thanks for any info.

Only worried about Huntland right now. We will knock them off 1 game at a time.

And remember:

There is talk in the streets

there's trouble coming down

The Richland Raiders are coming to town

Everyone is talking

But they dont say a thing

Cause everyone knows what the Raiders will bring!!! :unsure:

Thanks.

It would be nice to win the first round game so that we would make the region tournament. But i Believe Huntland has the same idea. We can do it if we play our best.

Good luck to you Cully. If we do not get there, I hope you win the region. We will be pulling for you. :huh:

if a crowd shows up for richland then they should play with alot more emotion...when you play off emotion things just seem to go your way....good luck....and i would love to see us win the region....11A has got to represent this year :huh:

Thanks.

It would be nice to win the first round game so that we would make the region tournament. But i Believe Huntland has the same idea. We can do it if we play our best.

Good luck to you Cully. If we do not get there, I hope you win the region. We will be pulling for you. :thumb:

I know I haven't been the biggest supporter of the Richland coach; however, I have had time to sit down with someone close to the Richland athletic program that has opened my eyes to some problems that exist.

I believe Richland can be a force to be reckoned with in the Tournament. I know Cully is the overwhelming favorite, but Richland can beat any of the remaining teams.

They can beat any of the teams if they do a couple of things:

1) Quit being selfish: Play as a TEAM!! Like against C.A. and West Limestone.

2) Quit worrying about their parents like the junior high teams...like the coach or not, he is the one who controls PT. You have got to listen to him; he may know what he is talking about!

3) Don't worry about the crowd: they are not a part of the team!!

4) The administration needs to show their support for them. Let the crowd get a little crazy, finance necessary camps, etc.

If Richland will be a team and listen to the team instead of ignoring the coach or fighting with each other, they may upset Huntland, surprise Cully, and spank either CA or Moore Co.

GO RAIDERS!!!