Crowd Surfing Student Sections !

WilsonPickett

i was in Unicoi Co. the other night for the South Greene game and that was the most intimidating student section i have ever saw. when the game was almost over, the students literally crowd surfed one student to the top of the bleachers, and then back down, it was truly amazing. i would hate to be an opposing player trying to make a shot with the "Blue Nation" all up in my ear.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the crown surfing thing was at the end of the game, after Unicoi had locked up the win. That is not intimidating, but the whole game they were literally making our South Greene boys look scared! One kid even puked all over the floor and they had to stop the game....no joke.......now that is intimidation for ya!!!

get real my man....i promise you he didnt puke on the floor because of a high school student section :D ...... :thumb:

Most of the BLUE NATION wasnt able to go to the Hampton game....If we had all been there it would have been a different story. Although we seem to do a bit of damage during most of the game, I dont think that our Front Row King surfin at the end of the game is very intimidatin to the players. Most of the time it just pisses the other Student Secion off....but its just a thing we enjoy doing to pump us up even more.

Now the kid pukin was down right halirous! I dunno if it was his nervs and us cheerin and sayin stuff to the guys was just what he needed to go over the edge or maybe he just looked up at the score board. Dunno they both sound possible!

Weird to say that you would laugh since EVERY student section we (the entire Blue Nation) have been up against this year has sat down before the end of the game and only cheered when they scored. I am sure yours would too...if we havent already shut you up.

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

Edited by UCBlueDevils

EXACTLY... A victory dance, that is a good way to put it, again, I never said it had ANYTHING to do with intimidation, just that is was very original and cool !!!

Always leave it to Sullivan Central fans to stick their noses in everybody's business ans get stuff started...just like when they went to the Devils Den last year and started mess that evidently got some thug kids arrested and about beat to death by Erwin fans....WHEW, dont mess with 'dem good ol' boys..