Back to the Glory Days

CloudDrakan

I just wanted to say congratulations to Danny Tolbert for making the finals, the first Red Bank wrestler to make the state finals since the 2001-02 season when Justin Gooden wrestled Adam Raines of Bradley and lost.... and a win would give Red Bank its first state champion since the 2000-01 season where Shawn Cordell won state his Fr year and Darren McKnight won his third state title..... I also want to say congrats to Coach Kevin Emily and the Red Bank Lions for an awesome season, I know these guys are some of the hardest working guys in the state, they are constantly improving and bringing Red Bank back to the top. I see many more state finalists, state champions in the future for this team and soon I feel that they will rise to the top again to take home a Team State Championship.... Awesome job guys and Good Luck today Danny Tolbert and Rick McKnight.....

Edited by CloudDrakan

So close.... Tolbert dominates the first two periods but gives up a big takedown and three back points.... Great job though, Creagan couldn't do anything the first two period Danny dominated with a takedown in the first and then another in the second, if you saw the match you could tell Tolbert was superior on his feet, but one 5pt move brings him up short, Creagan wins 8-6 in an exciting match.... Great job though Danny....