South Greene in district play

Longhorn_69

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'd like to see what would happen in an SG-UC rematch when SG is shooting like I've seen them shoot.

personally unicoi would MURDER SG like they have in previous games, and no im not from erwin im from Greeneville HS....but overall it doesnt matter cuz GHS would kill either one if they had a chance again-peace

personally unicoi would MURDER SG like they have in previous games, and no im not from erwin im from Greeneville HS....but overall it doesnt matter cuz GHS would kill either one if they had a chance again-peace

Remind me of a time when SG ever cared what Greeneville thought. And dont you have your own tourny to get beat in?

Remind me of a time when SG ever cared what Greeneville thought. And dont you have your own tourny to get beat in?

LOL who's gonna beat Greeneville in our tourney...M. East???? be serious man...you jus mad cuz Greeneville EMBARRASSED yall on your own turf..but i would be upset too...and Buff fan you go to west greene so u have no permission to talk..i didn't even know yall had computers...the only person worth watchin is Bible...but hey sorry for hurtin feelins...it'll be ok! good luck in ur TOUGH TOUGH tourney..lol peace

Well I think that since SG was playin West Greene they have every right to talk... SG played well tonight. The game was pretty close but the SG defense steped up and made the difference to much for the Buffs to come back. SG deserved to win this one. WG didnt really step up and play for it when they got behind.

Dang dude...quit worryin about the posts that people put up here. They aint got nothing to do with you so quit tryin to make them about Greeneville. I dont think anyone wants to hear it! We aint even in your freakin conference so GO AWAY!

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

Well I think that since SG was playin West Greene they have every right to talk... SG played well tonight. The game was pretty close but the SG defense steped up and made the difference to much for the Buffs to come back. SG deserved to win this one. WG didnt really step up and play for it when they got behind.

Dang dude...quit worryin about the posts that people put up here. They aint got nothing to do with you so quit tryin to make them about Greeneville. I dont think anyone wants to hear it! We aint even in your freakin conference so GO AWAY!

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

i'm just tryin to make this post interesting cuz you have a WG fan, a SG waterboy and UC follower....and the fact is you could take the best players from your 3 teams and couldn't touch Greeneville...lol...seriously...how the heck can u say he has every right to talk when they beat west greene thats like playing a rec team...but ok good one man...Greeneville Green Devils would roll over all yall'-peace :thumb:

Yet again, I'm reading a post that contains replies which have little or nothing to do with the original topic.

Why is it people feel the need to bash each other? Does it make them feel more "manly"? I mean really, does it make you feel bigger to put people down?

Anyway...I, too, would like to see round three between SG and UC. Their last meeting in Erwin was somewhat of a disappointment. I am one to prefer closer games....far more intensity and excitement in those.

Wow what a surprise another person from Greeneville with a head that could fill their gym. Why is it that people from Greeneville always change the topic of the thread. IT DOESN'T HAVE YOUR NAME ON IT, GO BRAG SOMEWHERE ELSE WE COULD GIVE A SH** LESS. :P

Longhorn its obvious you do give a sh** about me cuz u keep replying to me....lol..im in your head..like Greeneville was in South Greenes when they embarrassed them, anyways your post must not get alot of attention as you can see beacause its been on here for like 4 days and it doesnt even have two pages yet....lol and most of its about how we would kill uc if we played them like we did sg....but yea sounds like two elementry schools to me....hey maybe next year we can schedule a scrimmage with uc and they can scrimmage our jv and try to win...lol you guys are awful peace <_<

What happened in the game last night for Happy Valley to be able to go on a 19-1 run in the second half? Was South Greene in foul trouble or was it just a lack of execution or Happy Valley not doing anything wrong at that time or a combination of all? I was listening to the game, South Greene had a pretty good lead, then when I got back to the game they were down by two. Just curious as to what actually happened?

What happened in the game last night for Happy Valley to be able to go on a 19-1 run in the second half? Was South Greene in foul trouble or was it just a lack of execution or Happy Valley not doing anything wrong at that time or a combination of all? I was listening to the game, South Greene had a pretty good lead, then when I got back to the game they were down by two. Just curious as to what actually happened?

I went and I thought SG had it in the bag at the half, apparently so did they. Horrible execution was mostly to blame, and turnovers turnovers turnovers. If they got it across the line it was either thrown away or they missed shots until HV got the board. SG handled the 2-3 zone well in the first half and then HV went to a half court trap out of a man and SG went nuts. They lost on a last second shot by either Caldwell or Rutledge.