Bolton High School

the_legend

The score was 1-0 we Millington whooped up on alot of teams last year and we will woop Bolton this year i think Millington and Cordova will make it to Regionals look at Millington's schedule we beat alot of people Bolton has a whole bunch of sorry Freshman playing for them this year.

Go Trojans #26 Patrick Simon

The score was 1-0 we Millington whooped up on alot of teams last year and we will woop Bolton this year i think Millington and Cordova will make it to Regionals look at Millington's schedule we beat alot of people Bolton has a whole bunch of sorry Freshman playing for them this year.

Go Trojans #26 Patrick Simon

why didnt you make it to the district championships if you were so good last year? Who did you "whoop" up on?

I will tell you this since how you are ragging on Millington i would be 100% sure that we make it to Regionals this year or Sectionals that i would bet you are saying negative stuff about Millington you don't know nothing about them you didn't watch us play last year how cares about Bolton or Bartlett they wont be very good this year.

I will tell you this since how you are ragging on Millington i would be 100% sure that we make it to Regionals this year or Sectionals that i would bet you are saying negative stuff about Millington you don't know nothing about them you didn't watch us play last year how cares about Bolton or Bartlett they wont be very good this year.

How many seniors/starters did Bolton lose last year?