East tennesee championship Greeneville middle vs. Athens middle

trashman

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No bashing going on...just competitive trash talk...and look at what these people said about Greeneville boys earlier on here and in the other topic...Just defending out title

Looked like bashing from my end. Just need to show a little respect for your opponent that's all. Ya'll may beat Athens to death but don't brag about it until you actually do it.

Looked like bashing from my end. Just need to show a little respect for your opponent that's all. Ya'll may beat Athens to death but don't brag about it until you actually do it.

I still can't find 1 negative thing about Athens. AA do you know what there record is?

Edited by KardzGuy

Is Cleavland in the same region ?

Should be I guess. Not sure how middle schools split em up. I do know Cleveland didn't play in these tourneys. They played in the James C. Haile and the TNT.

Is Cleavland in the same region ?

Don't Meigs have a pretty good High School Team ?

Been kind of down for a few years but do have a very good tradition. Girls have a better recent tradition winning 2 state titles in the past 12 yrs. and always being very competitive. Boys are very up and down.

Should be I guess. Not sure how middle schools split em up. I do know Cleveland didn't play in these tourneys. They played in the James C. Haile and the TNT.

Been kind of down for a few years but do have a very good tradition. Girls have a better recent tradition winning 2 state titles in the past 12 yrs. and always being very competitive. Boys are very up and down.

We have a good size tournament at Christmas every year for Ladies and it seems that Meigs has always done well.

We have a good size tournament at Christmas every year for Ladies and it seems that Meigs has always done well.

In the mid nineties they had a heck of a rivalry with South Greene. Saw the best girls game I've ever seen up there in I think 1992. South Greene won 95-93 in double OT I think. And that was a first round matchup.

In the mid nineties they had a heck of a rivalry with South Greene. Saw the best girls game I've ever seen up there in I think 1992. South Greene won 95-93 in double OT I think. And that was a first round matchup.

Yea, South Greene used to have a heck of a ladies program but the Idiot in charge of the school system fired coach Ricker 2 years ago. I just read that Cleavland lost in their tournament to Lipscomb. Didn't know if you knew or not.