Kayla Knox, Columbia Academy - over 14 ppg

Lauren Jolley, Culleoka over - 13 ppg

Lindsey Sewell, Santa Fe - over 11 ppg

Lauren Gardener, Santa Fe - over 10 ppg

Kayla Vaughn, Richland over -10 ppg

Lora Beard, Cornersville over - 10 ppg

Lauren Jolley, Culleoka - best 3 point record

From the Tennessean, and Giles Co. Newspapers

Jasmine Duke, Richland 10 ppg over 100 rebounds Don't have the exact #'s on her double doubles

Anna Bell, Richland over 10 ppg over 100 rebounds

Rachel Glidden, Richland over 14 ppg over 200 rebounds and 89% from the FT line app. 124/140 with over 100 bks,asst.and steals in combination. Don't have the exact #'s on her double doubles.

You ALL deserve CONGRADULATIONS on a year well done

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moore co. Coach can't keep a secret

CONGRADULATIONS Vanessa Pincheon, Great job, great team, great year

There are a few more that deserve some well deserved praise

From the Tennessean

Jessica LaFevers, Huntland - over 17.8 ppg Highest in District

Macenze White, Santa Fe - over 17 ppg

Jasmine Duke, Richland 10 ppg over 100 rebounds Don't have the exact #'s on her double doubles

Rachel Glidden, Richland over 14 ppg over 200 rebounds and 89% from the FT line app. 124/140 with over 100 bks,asst.and steals in combination. Don't have the exact #'s on her double doubles.

Pincheon is good, but I can argue for 2 or 3 others from Moore County and 2 or 3 from Cornersville for the MVP award. What stupid person made this list? Only one person from Moore County and Cornersville mentioned? Does everyone not know who SCORESANDSTATS is? Look at the post. Who is promoting her daughter with all the stats? SAD. After we beat Richland down again tonight, maybe you will change your tune. I would take the 5 starters from Cornersville and Moore County before I would take anyone from Richland. Well, that is enough from me. After tonight, we will hear nothing more from Poorland. LOL

Pincheon is good, but I can argue for 2 or 3 others from Moore County and 2 or 3 from Cornersville for the MVP award. What stupid person made this list? Only one person from Moore County and Cornersville mentioned? Does everyone not know who SCORESANDSTATS is? Look at the post. Who is promoting her daughter with all the stats? SAD. After we beat Richland down again tonight, maybe you will change your tune. I would take the 5 starters from Cornersville and Moore County before I would take anyone from Richland. Well, that is enough from me. After tonight, we will hear nothing more from Poorland. LOL

I agree,they have santa fe having 3 people, and will probably be the 4th place team.... It is a little bit ridiculous......

Why are you trashing people in my name??? want to know who I am just ask I'm a Richland Fan and a big fan of Duke and Glidden

what makes you think anyone needs to promote Glidden ??she has her choice of several colleges already and she's only a sophmore and Duke is right behind her and a freshman.

You beat Richland by 1 in OT and think that you can what?? talk smack??

4 seniors and a junior!! that's what's SAD!! My #'s came from public access -read and weep- if your name is not there complain to the Tennessean and the Citizen, or work harder.

ALL I did was to give congrat's to the MVP and ALL the girls in 11A for a job well done if their stats were good enough to merit it. Don't dis Santa Fe next year you will be eating their dust. Count on it

And your problem is what??

nothing but the green eyed monster

DO the right thing and say your sorry to Rachel or Jasmine mom which ever you meant, because you owe it.

i dont believe bballer13 is dissing santa fe... they will be pretty good next year... lindsey and makenzie should be gettin all district... thats prolly it from santa fe... if santa fe does better than 4th in tourny maybe gardner will get all tourny team with lindsey and makenzie

Edited by Afterlife

Why are you trashing people in my name??? want to know who I am just ask I'm a Richland Fan and a big fan of Duke and Glidden

what makes you think anyone needs to promote Glidden ??she has her choice of several colleges already and she's only a sophmore and Duke is right behind her and a freshman.

You beat Richland by 1 in OT and think that you can what?? talk smack??

4 seniors and a junior!! that's what's SAD!! My #'s came from public access -read and weep- if your name is not there complain to the Tennessean and the Citizen, or work harder.

ALL I did was to give congrat's to the MVP and ALL the girls in 11A for a job well done if their stats were good enough to merit it. Don't dis Santa Fe next year you will be eating their dust. Count on it

And your problem is what??

nothing but the green eyed monster

DO the right thing and say your sorry to Rachel or Jasmine mom which ever you meant, because you owe it.

So you are saying the Glidden girl from Richland is a sophomore and already has college offers. What colleges would those be? Come on you made the statement. Back up your statement.

Moore co. Coach can't keep a secret

CONGRADULATIONS Vanessa Pincheon, Great job, great team, great year

There are a few more that deserve some well deserved praise

From the Tennessean

Jessica LaFevers, Huntland - over 17.8 ppg Highest in District

Macenze White, Santa Fe - over 17 ppg

I heard the other night also the V. PIN. from MC was the MVP. The rest of the list, I believe, is just one newspaper writer’s, or someone’s, opinion about other players in the district. There is no way that this list is the actual ALL DISTRICT team. It appears that most of the stats, if not all, are correct for each player and I do not see this list listed as the all district team. I believe it says, “There are a few more that deserve some well deserved praise”. I agree. Each of these girls deserves praise, but not all deserve to be selected to be on a 10 person all district team. And if I were the writer, I would not have stopped with just those few names.

I have heard allot of talk about MC being such a complete team with no one superstar that they may not have very many individuals on the all district team. Although I agree they do play as a team, they will have 3 or 4 players on the all district team. A team cannot dominate the entire district the way MC has and not have numerous players receive honors. I could make a case for the entire MC starting lineup to be on the all district team.

#24’s mother has told me in the past that her daughter has had offers from colleges already. She has never named names and I have never asked. She will be at the game Thursday if someone wants to talk with her directly. She is not shy. Believe me, she is not shy.

Congrats to Moore County and Cornersville on the wins last night.

Edited by jamieroper

No where in my post is the term "district team" mentioned!!

I said nothing about the teams either except in my congrats to say Great job Great Team Great Year to the new MVP

I'll say it again look at the Nashville Tennessean These girls listed are the tops in 11A according to them, scoring and 3 pointers The others are listed both there or in our county paper game by game and I keep up with these (Richland) girls. If I skipped someone, mistakes happen find the mistake and post it.

So you are saying the Glidden girl from Richland is a sophomore and already has college offers. What colleges would those be? Come on you made the statement. Back up your statement.

It's public knowledge at her school I should know I'm there every day. Call her coach call the Athletic director call her counselor she has a game tomorrow night her mom will be there I know of one letter she got BEFORE her Freshman year but it's not for me to say which ones. you'll have to ask permission.