cougar soccer

cougarsfan2006

sullivan central cougars

I think They finished with a record of 0-10-0 last season and has been moved to AAA this season to play in the District with Science Hill, DB, South, and others. Not winning any game last year and now been moved to AAA don't say much about them. Hopefully they will have a better team this year.

Actually Millington is not the worst team in the district or region anymore we are coming up if you look at last year's schedule we beat alot of teams and now Munford and Bolton also Arlington is on the shelf now. Millington is gonna do good this year tough schedule look at it and reply to that.

Go Trojans #26 Patrick Simon

Actually Millington is not the worst team in the district or region anymore we are coming up if you look at last year's schedule we beat alot of teams and now Munford and Bolton also Arlington is on the shelf now. Millington is gonna do good this year tough schedule look at it and reply to that.

Go Trojans #26 Patrick Simon

If yall were so good, why didnt you make it out of districts?

Because we lost to Bartlett only 3-2 but they have lost all there good players to we only lost 5 players and we have the best Defence and Forwards in the District Bartlett will be ok but not like they used to be. lost to much

well, you seem to have alot of faith in your team... i guess you dont need me telling u good luck, so I won't.

who are the teams in your district and region?