Greeneville/Morristown West face off 4 District Title

ComexxOriginal2221

Im not hating on Wiggins but you all are trying to make to sound like he should be playing in the NBA or something. No doubt that he is a good player but just because Wiggins scored 26 against SH the last time doesnt mean anything. But Im really excited about the tournament and best of luck to the teams.

And the fact that you greeneville people are calling Central people rednecks..... If im not mistaking greenevilles coach is from johnson county. The most redneck place is tennessee. Just something to think about.

your not hating on wiggins yet in a earlier post you said he was joke???are you bi-polar??? :thumb: oh, and our coach is from Cocke County you freaking idiot....johnson county???lol obviously you know nothing about Greeneville and havent seen them play yet so quit talkin cuz u just make urself sound even dumber then what you already are... :thumb:

Edited by ComexxOriginal2221

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ComexxOriginal2221 who saids I was for SH stupid ###### and you should not talk about mother that way it is not nice. callin your mom a ho tisk tisk buddy.Oak Ridge #1.

tarheel what are you talking bout....you should change your name on here from tarheel fan to illiteratePorchMonkey- cuz ur comments make no sense....my comment clearly said "your mom" ... it's like argueing with my little sister...save yourself some dignity and quit talking.....cuz im tired of OWNING you-

go dev's :thumb:

To IMACJack, and all other Devil fans from coach Duncan:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are giving other teams locker room fodder. The Devils, nor any of their players do not need your promotion on this site. We do appreciate your support in the stands but this type of promotion is counterproductive.

Thanks

lol counterproductive...this is message boards and if u dont like wats bein said then get out

Edited by ComexxOriginal2221

IT IS WAY TO LATE TO TELL THEM THAT..... COMEXX. HAS BEEN ON EVERY THREAD ON HERE TALKING TRASH TO ALL THE TEAMS FANS IN ALL LEAVELS A AA AAA..... HE COULD SHUT UP TODAY AND HE WOULD STILL HAVE TALKED MORE TRASH THAN ANYBODY ELSE..... SO IF ANY TEAM NEEDS SOME LOCKER ROOM FODDER YOU CAN THANK COMEXX. I THINK EVERYBODY KNOWS GREENEVILLE IS A GOOD TEAM BUT COMEXX. HAS PUT A LOT MORE FUEL TO ALL THESE TEAMS..... THANKS COMEXX. AND I HOPE ALL THE PEOPLE IN GREENEVILLE KNOW WHO YOU ARE..... YOU CAN LOOK AT ALL HIS POST BY CLICKING ON HIS SCREENNAME IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.......

yea kinda like you can google for your mom on the internet you little sg chump

i hope greeneville wins the region and substate. they would play Hamilton 1st round and get beat probably by 50. that would wake all of these greeneville fans up. i have seen highlights of hamilton and they look awseome. there is no way wiggins should be mentioned in with Mr. Basketball. And Tony White jr. IS better than wiggins. i have seen both of them play.

Good news Greeneville fans, you'll dont have to worry about playing hamilton. Sullivan Central is no joke and the knoxville teams are a level above region 1AAA.

omg...i cant stand these idiots....tony white cant play with WIGGINS....and the comment sum one made about Hamilton....be serious..lol...THERE AWESOME DUDE>...follower.....listen everybody just hates on Greeneville cuz of their talent...its ok..we love it :thumb:

no i am not from sg i am from central, you know the team that put one of the L on your greenedevils...........

well its obvious ur a hick jus like sum one from sg...anyways you should stop talkin and if central makes it far enough to play ghs we will see the outcome and how much talkin u do then.."guaranteed to put you in your place" like i said..who do u have to match up with moore or wiggins??? NO ONE! :thumb:

well its obvious ur a hick jus like sum one from sg...anyways you should stop talkin and if central makes it far enough to play ghs we will see the outcome and how much talkin u do then.."guaranteed to put you in your place" like i said..who do u have to match up with moore or wiggins??? NO ONE! :lol:

Do you enjoy trash talking a bunch of kids that much.... Do you have nothing better to do with your time..... Thats pretty sad...

omg...i cant stand these idiots....tony white cant play with WIGGINS....and the comment sum one made about Hamilton....be serious..lol...THERE AWESOME DUDE>...follower.....listen everybody just hates on Greeneville cuz of their talent...its ok..we love it :lol:

The only reason they don't like Greeneville maybe because of YOU.... I cant believe people that live in Greeneville are letting you speak for them.....

"!!!lol....in the past 5 years can you please name more then ONE game that the refs have been on greenevilles side??? "

ComexxOriginal, you have posted alot about Greeneville Basketball over the past five years. I'm guessing you know so much because that is how long you have been at Greeneville High. I know us Rednecks at little ole Sullivan Central are stupid, but even we know that you are only supposed to go to high school for four years. Get off CoachT and hit the books.

tarheel what are you talking bout....you should change your name on here from tarheel fan to illiteratePorchMonkey- cuz ur comments make no sense....my comment clearly said "your mom" ... it's like argueing with my little sister...save yourself some dignity and quit talking.....cuz im tired of OWNING you-

go dev's :huh:

lol counterproductive...this is message boards and if u dont like wats bein said then get out

Well if you own me ###### how bout we meet in a parking lot somewhere on Highway 11E and I will beat the crap out of you. It would be like taking candy from a baby kickin you punk ###### ######.

:huh:

Tarheel and Comexx, If you guys want to wage a war do it somewhere else! This is a basketball thread not and Ultimate Fighting thread. I am about really sick of this crap.

As for basketball now, Guthrie played a pretty good game Friday night. However unlike the time when West beat Greeneville, Jamere Hogue and J.J. did not have nearly as productive outputs as they did then.

I have not seen South play but it will suprise me (just my opinion) if any of the District 2 teams win a game other than Greeneville having a chance to win. I suppose if someone gets hot they could but I just dont see it happening. I think for Greeneville to win the region they will have to have three good games. Jimmy Boone has been in a shooting slump but is showing signs of coming out of it. Now would be a good time for that to happen.

Comexx does not speak for all Greeneville people when he speaks, as a matter of fact I think most of them would rather he keep it down and act civil. Good luck to all the teams this week, I sure hope we see some great basketball.

P.S. Central congrats on the big win Friday night!