Let's Hear It........The Biggest Matchup of the Year for both team

All I have to say that do not count out Union City since lake county wont the district title. It will be a slobber knocker. If Lake County comes out hot they have a chance but if they look how they did last nite against West Carroll it will be a long nite but if Union City plays how they did against Humboldt it will be a long nite I just hope that they both are on and it is a good and exciting game all I have to say to the players is "WIN OR GO HOME"

Dont down anybody on this topic encourage everyone to come out and see a rivalry game.

All I have to say that do not count out Union City since lake county wont the district title. It will be a slobber knocker. If Lake County comes out hot they have a chance but if they look how they did last nite against West Carroll it will be a long nite but if Union City plays how they did against Humboldt it will be a long nite I just hope that they both are on and it is a good and exciting game all I have to say to the players is "WIN OR GO HOME"

Dont down anybody on this topic encourage everyone to come out and see a rivalry game.

Also, if UC plays the way they did last night it will be over for them!!! It seems that both teams were looking ahead to the tough region semifinal game. Both teams missed a lot of easy shots and let a lot of shots go uncontested!! I look for both teams to bring it and put a show on TELL THE POSSEE TO GET THERE EARLY FOR SEATS ON THE BLEACHERS ON THE FLOOR!!!!!

CC

Nate, great post! I especially like the part about not downing anyone and encouraging your team. Should be a great game between two very good b-ball clubs. Out of loyalty I am going with my Falcons to win but I know we must bring our A game b/c the UC squad will. Survive and advance is the name of the game this time of year. It honestly is a shame these two have to meet this early. Lets get behind our team Mon Falcon fans and lets bring home a victory over a good ball club and rival! ;)

Like I said last week...either UC or LC (but not both) should have lost their last game in the district; that way they could have played each other in the regional championship and still have a chance to meet in the 'Boro. It truly is a shame that Humboldt has an easier road to Murfreesboro than LC because they lost the district title.

It's amazing when teams don't meet in football for 8 years and in basketball for probably about 7 years how quickly a once-fierce rivalry can be rekindled.