Predictions for 7AAA

WJBDEVILS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep overlooking Lebanon and be surprised at the end of the season.....

Quit saying stuff like that. Play the game and show what you're all about. No need to keep talking about it. I don't think Lebanon is being overlooked so I'm not sure why you keep bringing it up. That being said, Good Luck to Lebanon. I do feel like everyone will see an improvement from years past...but again, no need to talk just play your game :D

Edited by justafan245

Quit saying stuff like that. Play the game and show what you're all about. No need to keep talking about it. I don't think Lebanon is being overlooked so I'm not sure why you keep bringing it up. That being said, Good Luck to Lebanon. I do feel like everyone will see an improvement from years past...but again, no need to talk just play your game :D

Thats exactly what I am saying. They are going to go out and play their game and you guys will be surprised.

1) Riverdale- Has one of the better 2 pitcher rotations in the district Choate and Woods i have seen them both playin in pre season and i have to say that woods is throwing harder and better than choate but u never know when u put him in a big ball game. Swing it very well with Hunter and skinner in the 3 and 4 hole powers and choate leading off and woods and wright following. Look for the warriors to repeat...

2) Oakland- Best JR class i have seen in many years with power through out the line up and with a good rotation as well they have the offense to power there way through but the questions are defense and what will happen when teams get to there bullpen there a young team and only time can tell how that will effect them...

3) Siegel Probably the best number one if not close to it in the district but huge problem is who is number 2? i saw them the other day and they swing the bat very well but still after roberts who is there to take on the high powered offense of Riverdale and Oakland and also them boys in Warren co. heard they have been swinging it well....

4) Warren Co. Killian and rogers also one of the best rotations but bullpen is lacking and if teams can get there pitch count up i think that there offense is not good enough to bounce back

5) Cookeville dont know much about them but i think they lost alot last year crossman should be huge for them this year...

6) Blackman Levi is pretty good when he can learn to control his temper and cole is a solid player not sure on who is number 2 but who knows they could end up higher on the list

7) lebanon swing it well but not very sure on who they have hurling it for them sounds like they have had a strong pre season u might should look out for them i am juss puting them down here because i dont know much about them

8) White Co.

1. Riverdale/Siegel

Riverdale - From what I've seen from the Warriors this preseason, Choate and

Woods should provide a good 1/2 punch. They hit the ball well and it

will take a smart pitcher to beat them. Great power in the middle of the lineup.

Siegel - Earned a region berth last year in just their second year, and all they lost was their star short stop. Defensively sound with arguably the best infield

in this district. Hitting is suspect, but this team will be in every ball game

with their pitching and defense. Must find a #2 behind Roberts. I've seen

Robinson throw once this preseason and he looked great.

2. Oakland/Warren Co.

Oakland - Best junior class in the mid state. This team can hit the ball well, and

have great speed at the top of the lineup with Barnes and Polk. Third and second are question marks defensively. Solid 1/2 with Barnes and Burnette. Once district tournament rolls around, they might be weak in the the bullpen.

Warren Co. - Arguably the best pitcher in the district with Killian. Coming off a 20+ win season, the Pioneers are looking to go a step further and earn a region berth. Not sure how this team will hit this year. Defensively, this team doesn't seem to have the idea yet. However, I haven't seen them play this preseason, so I could be totally off

5. Blackman - Great coach, great kids. This team finds a way to win and I wouldn't be surprised if this team split with the big 4 (Riverdale, Siegel, Oakland, Warren Co.).

6. Cookeville - Team lost alot last of seniors last year, so this could be a rebuilding year for the Cavaliers. I believe this will be the team that decides who finishes first or second in this district, depending on if they sweep/split with Riverdale/Siegel.

7. Lebanon - Still looking for that magic season.

8. White Co. - I would love to see these kids gain some confidence with a big win over a team like Blackman/Cookeville/Lebanon.

I will be in Florida next week on a business trip, but I should be able to make it back on the T to see how all these teams faired on opening day. Good luck to everyone and I can't wait to see another season of 7AAA baseball.

1) Riverdale- Has one of the better 2 pitcher rotations in the district Choate and Woods i have seen them both playin in pre season and i have to say that woods is throwing harder and better than choate but u never know when u put him in a big ball game. Swing it very well with Hunter and skinner in the 3 and 4 hole powers and choate leading off and woods and wright following. Look for the warriors to repeat...

2) Oakland- Best JR class i have seen in many years with power through out the line up and with a good rotation as well they have the offense to power there way through but the questions are defense and what will happen when teams get to there bullpen there a young team and only time can tell how that will effect them...

3) Siegel Probably the best number one if not close to it in the district but huge problem is who is number 2? i saw them the other day and they swing the bat very well but still after roberts who is there to take on the high powered offense of Riverdale and Oakland and also them boys in Warren co. heard they have been swinging it well....

4) Warren Co. Killian and rogers also one of the best rotations but bullpen is lacking and if teams can get there pitch count up i think that there offense is not good enough to bounce back

5) Cookeville dont know much about them but i think they lost alot last year crossman should be huge for them this year...

6) Blackman Levi is pretty good when he can learn to control his temper and cole is a solid player not sure on who is number 2 but who knows they could end up higher on the list

7) lebanon swing it well but not very sure on who they have hurling it for them sounds like they have had a strong pre season u might should look out for them i am juss puting them down here because i dont know much about them

8) White Co.

number 2 pitcher for siegel is wide open with sheerer, holder, faust, and robinson. of the four, i can't really choose who has performed the best, but i think sheerer will most likely get the early nod for day 2 of the season.

steal3rdbase i doubt Siegel could have the best defensive infield in the district because they have two new starting infielders.

The only 'new' starter in the infield would be JR Roden at first base. Matt Thorne played SS for Siegel for 3/4 of the season last year due to Carlton's injury. From what I've seen, JR Roden is a much better player defensively than Siegel's last first baseman (forgot his name). Is the weather going to hold up in Murfreesboro this week? Its quite nice down here in Orlando. :huh: