sullivan central cougars

cougarsfan2006

:thumb:

LOL combo ..listen man..ive owned u everytime uve had somethin to say to me or about Greeneville....maybe you were at Greeneville High School gym which im not gonna lie..is not very big....its for pe classes....WE PRACTICE AND PLAY AT HAL HENARD and i GUARANTEE YOU ITS BIGGER THEN CENTRALS...its one of the biggest hs gyms in east tn...guess you'll just have to see when you come...your a such a dumb a## ....i guess it makes sense that The Ladies Classic ....a classic where teams come from everywhere to play...basically one of the biggest girl tournaments in the state is held there..oh and the boys land air is held there too...your so stupid ..get a freakin education..hal henard is huge...lol omg ur a moron

Hal Henard is tiny, tiny, tiny. Ive been there, trust me. Was you smoking pot when you said its one of the biggest gyms in east tn. You are dumber that dirt or you just havent been to that many basketball games. And MY POINT AGAIN...... ITS A ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GYM. Sullivan North holds more than Hal Henard and that school stinks.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hal Henard is tiny, tiny, tiny. Ive been there, trust me. Was you smoking pot when you said its one of the biggest gyms in east tn. You are dumber that dirt or you just havent been to that many basketball games. And MY POINT AGAIN...... ITS A ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GYM. Sullivan North holds more than Hal Henard and that school stinks.

Greenevilles record is 24 and 7 where as you sc hicks is like 23 and 10 or something...anyways back to the point...your saying hal henard is small combo...are you retarted???anyone who has ever been to hal henard knows its FAR from small...nobody even cares about the gym its how you play in it so y u talkin bout gyms for waterboy.....like i said go stick your arm up a cows a$%..cuz thats all your good for besides talkin crap you nuthuggin hick :thumb:

Edited by ComexxOriginal2221

Greenevilles record is 24 and 7 where as you sc hicks is like 23 and 10 or something...anyways back to the point...your saying hal henard is small combo...are you retarted???anyone who has ever been to hal henard knows its FAR from small...nobody even cares about the gym its how you play in it so y u talkin bout gyms for waterboy.....like i said go stick your arm up a cows a$%..cuz thats all your good for besides talkin crap you nuthuggin hick :lol:

Hmmm, we played pretty good in it. Considering we beat you in it, lol.

Hmmm, we played pretty good in it. Considering we beat you in it, lol.

Yeah Central did beat Greeneville in there own little elementary gym. Comexx you need to get out more. You probably havent even been out of Greeneville. And that comment you made earlier about Greeneville being the best basketball program and they have the best coach in tennessee is the craziest thing I have ever heard. Breentwoods coach Pitts is the best high school coach in the state. And the best basketball programs in TN would enclude Science Hill, White Station, Bradley Central, Bolivar, & Seigal to name a few. Greeneville isnt even in the top 20. So you might need to look at some other features on this website instead of leaving stupid comments on these Greeneville threads. :lol:

Edited by 32-34combo

Greenevilles record is 24 and 7 where as you sc hicks is like 23 and 10 or something...anyways back to the point...your saying hal henard is small combo...are you retarted???anyone who has ever been to hal henard knows its FAR from small...nobody even cares about the gym its how you play in it so y u talkin bout gyms for waterboy.....like i said go stick your arm up a cows a$%..cuz thats all your good for besides talkin crap you nuthuggin hick :lol:

Ummm, it's pretty bad when everyone on CoachT thinks you're an idiot. Even your Greeneville HOMIES have told you you are embarrassing. Why don't you go play March Madness 04 on the Xbox since that's the only basketball you know how to play and retire from CoachT.

P.s. It's retarded, not retarted. I told you to go sign up for typing classes once already didn't I? And stop pretending you know anything about Sullivan Central basketball because the only time you've prolly ever seen them play is when we BEAT you down in Greeeeeeeneville. Stay off our threads loser.