Region 4AAA Tournament

mjuhb

take your district 7-aaa mvp...we have one too remember

matter of fact we have 2 all-state players.

Where's the all-state team? Shelbyville might have 2 actually since rumor is Shebyville had another VERY close to a Mr. Basketball finalist.

Two players cant take a team all the way to the State.

You cant just rely on those two because when they begin to play better teams they will take advantage by getting one of them in foul trouble.

They had both of them

Shelbyville went to the State in 2002 with 1 basically ;) Lots of teams go with 2.

Lets see maybe the boys from siegel, or lavergne, or maybe hunters lane , no wait, lebanon, yea thats it no wait a minute could it be columbia. No they could not stop oakland because they are to weak in that district. LOL.

Pointed out already, we beat everyone of the teams listed that we played more than once :thumb:

i know not to overlook anything but

HOW ABOUT OAKLAND COOKEVILLE?

assuming the real cookeville team shows up for 4 quarters against oakland

If the real cookeville team shows up, Oakland wins by 15 :thumb:

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He went up for a rebound and landed on somebody's foot and I guess he rolled that ankle. He got it taped and went back in. After halftime, he never played again. I am not sure why, but if I had to guess, I would say that we need him more tomorrow than we did Friday.

Glad to hear that Payne is back on the court. The kid is the spark needed by Lebanon to try to make their run. Good luck!

GET IT DONE, BIG OAKLAND!

well guys i just learned my lesson bout not logging off! lol some sneaky people..tha funny thing was i seen siegel nation logged on but i was nice enough to log off..now i have to change my thing again...ohs auth dont be mad it wasnt me im changin it right now...

Well Thank Goodness!!!

For a while there I thought you had really lost your mind. Nice to know it wasn't you. Try to stay strong to your true colors. Are you gonna make it to the game tonight?

Well Thank Goodness!!!

For a while there I thought you had really lost your mind. Nice to know it wasn't you. Try to stay strong to your true colors. Are you gonna make it to the game tonight?

i want to but i have no ride..u should pick me up...but i am goin to the oakland siegel game for sure is it tomorrow?