Region 4AAA Tournament

mjuhb

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think thats based off the way teams are playing RIGHT now...evidence is Oaklands loss to Lebanon while Siegel won. Sure you can beat a team in the beginning of the season. But what matters the most is how your team is playing at this point in the season...right now that edge goes to Siegel and Shelbyville...my picks to make it out of the region

Uhh siegel lost there last district game too lebanon like a week and a half ago

:thumb:

so lets compare

Oakland 2-1 with a loss where they were outplayed

Siegel 3-0 with a district title and an impressive performance WITHOUT their leading scorer get the picture freshman?

Maybe if you're lucky your wins to losses ratio will magically make you beat us but I highly doubt if it makes a difference. Its a rivalry. Get it rookie, RIVALRY.

Both teams will come out hard and fast and it will be a good game.Oakland also has a revenge factor being that they lost the last matchup. Oh yea almost forgot we do have the District 7aaa MVP on our team I guess he really doesnt matter though. Right now I'm not concerned about this game, we have a game too win tomorrow.Nice try rookie, but try again :thumb:

take your district 7-aaa mvp...we have one too remember

matter of fact we have 2 all-state players.

like i said that prediction is based on how impressive siegel has been in the tournament compared to oakland's letdown in the tourney. siegel came to play when it was time, oakland didnt. that may change and they may be ready next time but until they prove me wrong i see no reason to change that. its really not that hard if u dont let the fumes from all your spray paint cans go to ur head...just read.

I do think if I am not mistaken that OHS won the first district title b/c Siegel lost a huge district game. Could be wrong tho.......nawwwww...I 'm not.

thank you for proving my point. oakland was playing better throughout the season but had a big letdown in the tourney while siegel kicked it into gear. district tourney comes AFTER regular season which is where im getting my prediction from

take your district 7-aaa mvp...we have one too remember

matter of fact we have 2 all-state players.

like i said that prediction is based on how impressive siegel has been in the tournament compared to oakland's letdown in the tourney. siegel came to play when it was time, oakland didnt. that may change and they may be ready next time but until they prove me wrong i see no reason to change that. its really not that hard if u dont let the fumes from all your spray paint cans go to ur head...just read.

thank you for proving my point. oakland was playing better throughout the season but had a big letdown in the tourney while siegel kicked it into gear. district tourney comes AFTER regular season which is where im getting my prediction from

This spraypainting thing has really got yall hyped up hasn't it. Maybe you should talk to your....... no I cant say

Maybe you should try sticking to this year and not last year

Edited by OHS_AUTHORITY