Region 6A

luvclassa

1st Round

Summertown over Santa Fe by 32 - If Santa Fe keeps this game under 20, I will be shocked. Santa Fe will not be able to handle the Lady Eagles' full court pressure which will possibly result in their largest turnover margin of the year. This game will not be close.

Perry County over Moore County by 5 - The best matchup in the 1st round occurs in this game. Perry County won by 15 in their only regular season meeting this year, but McKenzie of Moore County was out and this time around the game will be alot closer then that. If the Lady Vikings want to get by the Raiderettes, the real Kristal Edney had better show up to play.

Wayne County over Cornersville by 8 - With the way the Lady Cats have been playing as of late, this game could also be fairly close. However, Cornersville had their miracle win in the District 11A Championship Game and I just don't see them pulling off another upset this year.

Collinwood over Richland by 9 - In all honesty, Richland probably got the team they matchup the best with in the Trojanettes from Collinwood. Richland could control the paint if they get the ball inside to Glidden and Duke. However, Andrews, Daniels, and Thompson will be too much for the Lady Raiders' guards to handle. This is true only if Andrews and Thompson are 100% healthy from their injuries incurred during the District 12A Championship Game. If they are not, or for some reason they do not play, Richland has a real good shot at winning this ballgame.

Edited by ptguard12

I agree 100% with the SUMMERTOWN PREDICITON. Santa Fe's lack of ball handling will allow Summertown to name the score.

The weaknesses that Moore County took advantage of against the D11 schools will not be there in this game. Perry County will win by 10+.

If Collinwood is 100% healthy, Richland's youth will probably do them in. If CW is not 100% healthy, and if Richland plays its best game, they have a chance. I do not want to go into any more detail than that so that I will not be accused by anyone of giving our secrets away.

Wayne County will beat Cornersville by 20+.

Just my predictions. Nothing more. :thumb: