Halls vs. Bearden & Powell vs. William-Blount

hallsroundball06

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:):thumb: Hahahahaha, that's the funniest thing I have heard...Hargis, a better point guard, that's funny...yeah Hargis played better last night, but a better overall point guard, no way...truth is Halls didn't show up to play last night and Powell beat them bad, big deal, that doesn't mean that Hargis is better, he is a good player, but just not on Cameron's level......Halls will have there hands full with Bearden but I see Bearden winning this one easily...Powell wins against WB

when you get beat by 30 plus, that does go back to your point guard since they are supposed to run your team, I still say as of right now hargis is playing much much better than sharp did this year. Hargis didnt start off as strong but he is doing it when it when it counts.

Players that win in the post seasons are the ones people remember

Who cares about last night's game? Besides you of course....Powell beat Halls 70-39....big deal....Halls didn't come to play, Sharp was outplayed by Hargis end of discussion, but Sharp definately is the better player, I would put Sharp against Hargis anyday....Like Hallsfan said, if Sharp had a big man then Halls would be pretty much be unstoppable, Cooper can be good at times, and Varner, well I won't even speak of that name....Sharp has came through clutch so many times, and so what if Powell wins key postseason games, you say people will remember Hargis in the future for "his" key win against Halls in the distric championship, I'll ask you in five years who Matt Hargis is....you won't remember....Hargis is good, and surrounded by good players with a lot of talent....Sharp is better, and surround by some talent, and yet they still are one of the best teams in the district, and split the season series with Powell, and might I say both won a championship game against each other.... :thumb:

lol okay tds champoinship whohoo, those are christmas tourneys that dont matter, would you rather have that or the district.

Ohh yeah watching the replay, its fun seeing seagers cry after throwing the ball at one of powell's players 10 feet away from him, thats really stand up

Ohh well, halls and powell wont see each other again, ive had enough to say about it, powell won with the better point guard (imo)

Sharp scored 28 of the 39 points last night how about that for no supporting cast.

Cameron Sharp is a player and Halls will be the team to beat next year when Sharp ,Cantrell,Segers and Varner are seniors. Cooper will just be a junior. Seems like Halls lacked a backup guard for Segers and Sharp this year. Maybe a Freshman or Sophomore will step up and fill that void.

My bold prediction Monday night Halls will surprise Bearden. Bearden have not been the same since Tony White Jr got hurt late in the season. If Clay Segers and Zach Cantrell helps Cameron out in scoring they will win close. If Cameron is a one man show again well we just won't go there.

Matt Hargis is a good player but Cameron Sharp is just a special player. One Halls hasn't seen for some time. He is a bundle of energy. But basketball is a team sport and everyone has to do their part. Unfortunately against Powell friday night nobody wanted to step up and do that part.

Funny you mention the 28 by sharp, game they are talking about on tv right now, mention how halls left sharp in when they are down by 30 about 15 of sharps came from the last q. when there 3's where in, not very hard to score, Announcers where question halls's coach on why they leave him in there when powell had noone in.