REGION 6A TOURNAMENT

eagle306

Culleoka may or may not make out of first round against Perry County. Perry County is a great team depending on how they are playing on that given night, and thats all i have to say on that game. But there is no way that Culleoka is going past second round, they are way overrated. You put any 11A team in 12A and see if they still have a good record like they do. I promise you Summertown and Wayne Co. are both better than Culleoka, if not Perry County and Mt. Pleasant also.

And mark it down i rarely ever say anything positive about Wayne Co, but on this subject i have to!!! :thumb:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Culleoka may or may not make out of first round against Perry County. Perry County is a great team depending on how they are playing on that given night, and thats all i have to say on that game. But there is no way that Culleoka is going past second round, they are way overrated. You put any 11A team in 12A and see if they still have a good record like they do. I promise you Summertown and Wayne Co. are both better than Culleoka, if not Perry County and Mt. Pleasant also.

And mark it down i rarely ever say anything positive about Wayne Co, but on this subject i have to!!! :thumb:

PCGOD.... Let the hating continue...... Cully sqeaked by with about a 20 point win. They are so overrated. The other teams should over look them completely!!!! It is a amazing they have made it this far........But something tells me these boys haven't had enough yet!!!!!!!! :D

oh so now 12 A is just dominant over 11A....thats funny...i think our record against districts in the regular season favored us....but regardless we barely made it by with a 23 point win...backups in at the end of 3...i love how everyone thinks were full of crap when they havent seen us play....culleoka just popped perry co. in the mouth and sent them home with an embarrising loss....now i look for this next round to be competitive games....but i dont want to hear another word about us being overrated and that were not as good as someone.... :lol:

summertown wouldnt let janes get a open 3 and that hurt huntland tonight...couldnt get there threes to fall and patten just couldnt get the close ones to fall...sorry to see huntland go down....i liked patten and adante....i hate to see these guys not play anymore...they made a good run though

as for tomorrow....id like to think both games could be interesting but if santa fe doesnt jump out to an early lead they might get beat bad....ca vs. mt.p will be a good game and i look forward to watching both of these

Why are yall comin on here and hating on me after they beat Perry County?

I never said they couldn't beat Perry County. I said i promise you that both Summertown and Wayne County are both better than Culleoka. So when they beat Wayne Co by 23 then you can come on here and start talking your smack. Because the 23 point pop in the mouth that Culleoka put on Perry County was nothing like the 45 point one Wayen Co. put one them in the district tournament.

I can't believe im taking Wayne Co.'s back like this. I must be sick.

i assure you pcgod if we wanted to beat you by 45 we could have....and the reason we trash you is you said culleoka is overrated just like everyone else thinks....we'll see about it....tomorrow nights gonna be a heck of a game....its the two best from 11A against the two best from 12A...this is for district bragging rights

Why are yall comin on here and hating on me after they beat Perry County?

I never said they couldn't beat Perry County. I said i promise you that both Summertown and Wayne County are both better than Culleoka. So when they beat Wayne Co by 23 then you can come on here and start talking your smack. Because the 23 point pop in the mouth that Culleoka put on Perry County was nothing like the 45 point one Wayen Co. put one them in the district tournament.

I can't believe im taking Wayne Co.'s back like this. I must be sick.

PCGOD... your the one who said Cully was overated and probably couldn't beat PC or Mt Pleasant. Well, they have beaten Mt.pleasant twice this year I believe and PC. BTW, CA just knocked off MT pleasant tonight.

Doesn't matter.....just hope it is a good game. Maybe with a little help and some luck our overated team can at least give you a game.....

I will say Wayne county looked like a very good team tonight.....but I guess all the teams at this point should be pretty good.

I see that CA won, even though rep laughed at my post when I picked them to beat Mt. Pleasant. Even specifically noted that my picking CA to win that game and their next round game is what he was laughing at. I see these two games as being very similar to Region 5 Semis...two very good games with four good teams. I think you could flip a coin in all four games in Region 5 and 6.

I agree both games could go either way. i just hope both teams play like they know how to play and let the way they play decide how the game turns out. i dont want to see either of these teams going back home because of the refs. Good luck Wayne County.

I agree both games could go either way....

CA by 3.... :thumb: Maybe an OT game

WC by 4.... :thumb: Maybe a Double OT game....