REGION 6A TOURNAMENT

eagle306

why is that out of the question....santa fe has nothing for wayne co....mt pleasant has been on fire lately and quite frankly its a very tough matchup for ca....huntland matches up well with summertown...athleticism and a post player that can really block shots...not to mention they can shoot the lights out....and when it really matters i believe huntland steps up and plays...they did against us....they just didnt have much to play for in the consolation....this is a VERY meaningful game for them...i think they have a better chance to pull of a win than ca...just because of matchup problems...but hey just my opinion

santa fe has tourny mvp for wayne co... last time santa fe played wayne co they hung... santa fe stepped it up when it mattered to win the first game and to make it to the region...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

santa fe has tourny mvp for wayne co... last time santa fe played wayne co they hung... santa fe stepped it up when it mattered to win the first game and to make it to the region...

well i know roger can play...but i just dont think as a team santa fe will have anything for them...i hope im wrong though...i wanna see as many d11 teams in the next round as possible

well i know roger can play...but i just dont think as a team santa fe will have anything for them...i hope im wrong though...i wanna see as many d11 teams in the next round as possible

yea ... if jake can shoot like he did against ca... and the thomasons get the ball up the floor ... and daniel is able to get to the basket it will be a good game ... alot of ifs but hopefully they happen

why is that out of the question....santa fe has nothing for wayne co....mt pleasant has been on fire lately and quite frankly its a very tough matchup for ca....huntland matches up well with summertown...athleticism and a post player that can really block shots...not to mention they can shoot the lights out....and when it really matters i believe huntland steps up and plays...they did against us....they just didnt have much to play for in the consolation....this is a VERY meaningful game for them...i think they have a better chance to pull of a win than ca...just because of matchup problems...but hey just my opinion

I thought we were talking about Huntland in this post. Who said anything about CA? Why would you bring them into this? I was responding to your Huntland comments. Anymore random thoughts on who has a better chance to pull off a win?

Oh..now I am an idiot. Name calling is very mature. Well, I just watched the 4th Quarter of the Culleoka/CA District Championship game. I had not seen Culleoka play this season until now. Let me just say that if Culleoka is the second best single A school in the state then I am Rick Majerus and I weight 350 pounds! Wow, I stick by my prediction that Culleoka will not get to the Region Championship game. If I knew anything about Perry Co. I might pick them over Culleoka in opening round, but I know nothing about Perry Co. team. Culleoka is very overrated. CA should have won that game, they missed several gimmie shots in transition in that 4th Quarter plus they were down 4 with 2:00 minutes to go and ran a stall offense for about 30 seconds. What was that?

Oh..now I am an idiot. Name calling is very mature. Well, I just watched the 4th Quarter of the Culleoka/CA District Championship game. I had not seen Culleoka play this season until now. Let me just say that if Culleoka is the second best single A school in the state then I am Rick Majerus and I weight 350 pounds! Wow, I stick by my prediction that Culleoka will not get to the Region Championship game. If I knew anything about Perry Co. I might pick them over Culleoka in opening round, but I know nothing about Perry Co. team. Culleoka is very overrated. CA should have won that game, they missed several gimmie shots in transition in that 4th Quarter plus they were down 4 with 2:00 minutes to go and ran a stall offense for about 30 seconds. What was that?

haha unbelieveable...one quarter and you now know that we are overrated....thats ok....i want you to post in all caps that we are not going to make the region championship...so if we do get there i can gladly throw it back in your face :ph34r:

I thought we were talking about Huntland in this post. Who said anything about CA? Why would you bring them into this? I was responding to your Huntland comments. Anymore random thoughts on who has a better chance to pull off a win?

i brought them into this because its a topic about region 6....if im not mistaken ca is in that region....ease up partner :lol:

haha unbelieveable...one quarter and you now know that we are overrated....thats ok....i want you to post in all caps that we are not going to make the region championship...so if we do get there i can gladly throw it back in your face :ph34r:

i brought them into this because its a topic about region 6....if im not mistaken ca is in that region....ease up partner :lol:

Yea you are mistaken cause I replied to your post on Huntland not any other team in the region. Therefore CA has no bearing on Huntland and your prediction of them being one of 2 teams makeN it out of the region. Actually you were takeN a stab at me cause you know I pull for CA. It wasnt necc. I have never taken one at you. Sorry, Im not your partner :lol:

Yea you are mistaken cause I replied to your post on Huntland not any other team in the region. Therefore CA has no bearing on Huntland and your prediction of them being one of 2 teams makeN it out of the region. Actually you were takeN a stab at me cause you know I pull for CA. It wasnt necc. I have never taken one at you. Sorry, Im not your partner :ph34r:

haha whatever...will let the game do the speaking....and its ok i dont like spoiled brats anyways :lol:

haha whatever...will let the game do the speaking....and its ok i dont like spoiled brats anyways :ph34r:

See thats were your wrong again Crep. You assume because I will pull for CA that I attend or attended there, well I didnt. So therefore I am a spoiled brat. I pull for a few teams therefore I must have gone to everyone of those schools as-well. I will say this and be done with you. Just back down from all of your talk and just pull for you team. There is no need for the name calling etc. I will not step to your childish level. It just shows your immaturity and yea your a freshman again. I guess thats what they do.

See thats were your wrong again Crep. You assume because I will pull for CA that I attend or attended there, well I didnt. So therefore I am a spoiled brat. I pull for a few teams therefore I must have gone to everyone of those schools as-well. I will say this and be done with you. Just back down from all of your talk and just pull for you team. There is no need for the name calling etc. I will not step to your childish level. It just shows your immaturity and yea your a freshman again. I guess thats what they do.

you do more assuming than i do...i never thought you went to ca...ive heard some about you from the past where someone knew who you were....you all say im childish and i could careless...im tired of everyone in this frickin area not giving this culleoka team any respect...were gonna earn it and not look back...cuz no matter how far this team goes this year...we'll still be the best team in the district for years to come :ph34r:

you do more assuming than i do...i never thought you went to ca...ive heard some about you from the past where someone knew who you were....you all say im childish and i could careless...im tired of everyone in this frickin area not giving this culleoka team any respect...were gonna earn it and not look back...cuz no matter how far this team goes this year...we'll still be the best team in the district for years to come :lol:

I have great respect for Culleokas team. You have never heard me say anything neg. about them. I think they have a great chance in making it to the next level. I actually dont even know why we are having this conversation. I think alot of Culleoka and their season. I have never had a hard word for you either. Anyway goodluck in the tourney! :lol:

I have great respect for Culleokas team. You have never heard me say anything neg. about them. I think they have a great chance in making it to the next level. I actually dont even know why we are having this conversation. I think alot of Culleoka and their season. I have never had a hard word for you either. Anyway goodluck in the tourney! :lol:

yea i know you havent said anything negative towards our team...but you had to of noticed the ppl saying that perry co will upset us and that our season has been a joke and we are so overrated....ya know...you dont get 26 wins being a mediocre team....im just tired of gettin more respect statewide than we do in our own area....oh well i guess thats who it goes....none the less i hope District 11 represents and dominates like district 12 used to