RBS, Pack your bags

SulphurCityQueen

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize how close it was, but it didn't happen...and i'm glad you know me...why don't you come up and tell me who you are... ;) ...don't be hiding...

I am not hiding, I just know there are a lot of intense feelings hidden just below the surface and that is where they need to stay, really the less you know about me the better for all.

Do you BELIEVE me now?

Some of you have laughed, questioned my character, called me derogatory names, and some have even been ugly, but IS YOUR BAGS PACKED? :D

We have a real shot of bring home the gold if: we can simply keep our composure in face of adversity, which has come into question 2 time lately :D

Good luck RBS and bring the gold to 7A.

We have a real shot of bring home the gold if: we can simply keep our composure in face of adversity, which has come into question 2 time lately :thumb:

Lady Bulldogs, I am so proud of you. An yes you had a very good chance even though our shooting was below average we were in the game until 6 minutes and 58 seconds left in the 4th trailing by 1. Bench composure that has been of concern came into play again. A technical foul has no benefit to us in a game at this level.

An Anger Management course in the off season could help the bench in the future.

Good luck to Forrest, you come ready and we didn't.

And BIGSIS you are correct.

Lady Bulldogs, I am so proud of you. An yes you had a very good chance even though our shooting was below average we were in the game until 6 minutes and 58 seconds left in the 4th trailing by 1. Bench composure that has been of concern came into play again. A technical foul has no benefit to us in a game at this level.

An Anger Management course in the off season could help the bench in the future.

Good luck to Forrest, you come ready and we didn't.

And BIGSIS you are correct.

He had been begging for it all through district and regions. I guess when you haven't been there before, you don't realize that these refs won't take all that banter. He gets away with more yelling at the refs than any coach I have ever seen. Tough loss RBS.