District 5AA

eb10

What 5AA teams looked like the team to beat this year. I heard that Sequoyah and Central both looked good. Does anyone have any input.

i was suppose to go but i listened to Sequoyah and Central on the radio and it seems like it was ok, but im looking for Polk and Meigs to be the teams to beat this year, but that preseason tourney was to early cause Polk and Central both are missing players due to basketball but we will know more come March 13

i was suppose to go but i listened to Sequoyah and Central on the radio and it seems like it was ok, but im looking for Polk and Meigs to be the teams to beat this year, but that preseason tourney was to early cause Polk and Central both are missing players due to basketball but we will know more come March 13

polk should be good this year, they will be even better in the two years to come with the talented sophmore class they have, they are still young though but not near as young as central, who is way down this year, but who knows for the reason stated above about basketball players... as far as meigs i pick them as a preseason favorite to win the district, but we wont find out until the 13th... noone has seen tyner or brainerd this year due to the fact they did not play in the scrimmage days at central... boyd should be ok in this district, they looked pretty good at central, dont know much about them... can't wait til we get to see how it comes out

polk should be good this year, they will be even better in the two years to come with the talented sophmore class they have, they are still young though but not near as young as central, who is way down this year, but who knows for the reason stated above about basketball players... as far as meigs i pick them as a preseason favorite to win the district, but we wont find out until the 13th... noone has seen tyner or brainerd this year due to the fact they did not play in the scrimmage days at central... boyd should be ok in this district, they looked pretty good at central, dont know much about them... can't wait til we get to see how it comes out

Yeah, ill agree with you, Polk should be pretty good, but Meigs will be good, with Roberts on the hill. But im lookin for Polk to come out smoking when they play Sequoyah on March 13, but M. Central will be decent also with Starr and Shaw on the hill

Despite a couple of pre-season losses, Polk is looking pretty good.

well, i have a question polk_wildcat! is Ta. Davis still the short stop and is Qualls still having a good performance behind the plate????

who will be Polk's #1 pitcher????