Livingston Academy

expo

good point, but how many teams in middle-tennessee would smash FRA this year. I can think of more than several.

yeah #10 cried the whole time and complained cuz the right defender shut him down and who cares if they got more shots they didnt finish... who went to state last year and i think station camp got smashed by fra. also, to bad station camp couldnt finish the pk. i think middle schoolers can do that pretty easy.

Edited by expo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah #10 cried the whole time and complained cuz the right defender shut him down and who cares if they got more shots they didnt finishes... who went to state last year and i think station camp got smashed by fra. also, to bad station camp couldnt finish the pk. i think middle schoolers can do that pretty easy.

livingston got lucky saturday thats all there is to it. nothing else

how can you say livingston got lucky... i believe thats what you said about them when they beat yal last year in the region championship. it sounds like to me that station camp is not good enough to beat us or they wouldnt keep using the excuse that livingston is lucky.

Edited by expo

ok you got to be stupid la beat station camp in the region championship. check last year's schedule. u got be retarded or something man we beat yal 1-0

Settle down man i didnt even play for LA

ok you got to be stupid la beat station camp in the region championship. check last year's schedule. u got be retarded or something man we beat yal 1-0

So then LA played FRA and got smashed 5-0, and station camp beat who?

Settle down man i didnt even play for LA

So then LA played FRA and got smashed 5-0, and station camp beat who?

ok u need to check the history la played cpa in the sectionals last year and won. station camp played fra last year and got beat by them. la never played fra. also, i never said you played for la so where did that come from

Edited by expo