Gordonsville vs. Clay Co,who will win?

tiger#5

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay county won the game pretty big. they did have a rough first half and only was ahead by 6 at half but they pulled away in the second half. i am not going to get on here and wine about Gordonsville losing, but i have watched alot of there games this season and they are a better team than they have showed. Gordonsville's head coach has really hurt them it seems. he never has the right players on the floor when they need to be. this is going to be a problem in the future for them. it seems like he has turned the ballteam in to one where the players he likes play more in the game than the ones that are good. now i am not going to say that he is the reasons they have lost the games they have is because of him. i was never one to believe that a coach could have such an effect on a team winning and losing but i am starting to change my mind. It seems that he plays the players based on who they are not how good they are. there were players in the district tournament and the regionals that should not be out there when they are and some that should be. this really upsets me. i have never seen a coach sub 4 to 5 people in as often as he does. i mean three to four minutes into a game and the ones out there are doing good and then he subs a whole new team in. i have been involved in sports alot including basketball for many years and i have never seen this. well i just had to get this off of my chest. and one more thing dont get me wrong Clay would probably still have won the game but it would have been a closer game if Gordonsville had a different coach. well i have got that of my chest and i will say clay played an awesome game and showed that they will be tough to beat. so i congradulate them on there win.

Budman you do not know much about basketball. I watched every game Gordonsville played and the coach only had an 8 man rotation allyear. As far as playing favorites if you will check you will probably find he kicked off part of his rotation who was also family. So before you get on her bashing a coach and hiding behind some forum get your facts together. And do not be digruntled if you got someone who is not playing that you beleive should play . TELL THEM TO GO TO WORK. I have never seen a coach not play anyone whoer they thought would give them a chance to win.

Budman you do not know much about basketball. I watched every game Gordonsville played and the coach only had an 8 man rotation allyear. As far as playing favorites if you will check you will probably find he kicked off part of his rotation who was also family. So before you get on her bashing a coach and hiding behind some forum get your facts together. And do not be digruntled if you got someone who is not playing that you beleive should play . TELL THEM TO GO TO WORK. I have never seen a coach not play anyone whoer they thought would give them a chance to win.

Hey buddy i think you got your facts wrong go back and check the stats there was a 9 man roster up until one quit. yeah buddy he quit he didnt get kicked off, there is a few mistakes that you have made that you dont know. so dont tell me to get my facts straight, because i know this for a fact. i aint on here hidding i will say it strait out to anyone that ask. and by the way go ask abunch of fans and see what they think i am not the only one that thinks this. i dont know who you are or where you are from but you by far dont have your facts straight. there was a 9 man rotation that is a fact. the member of his family quit he did not get kicked off, theres another fact. so i think i am pretty accurate with my facts. so that is my opinion about the coach as well as many other players as well as fans opinion. so i am going to voice my opinion on this just like anyone else does that is what coach t is for. and one more thing there i am sure i have played a whole lot more ball than you have so yout point that you tried to make, well it was pointless. Holla

First post,first game,where the heck have you been?

First post,first game,where the heck have you been?

Just a gordonsville fan who looks at coach t but has never posted. first time I have seen much negative about gville thought i would reply. I beleive the team did a good job this year. If you check I only beleive about 6 or 7 teams in the last thirty years has won as many games as they did after loosing 5 or 6 seniors. byhe way the player did quite because he did not want to follow through with punishment that was going to be handed down. I set in the stands every game and i do not hear what coach budman hears. If he was so good he would be coaching instead of holding the job he is holding. Hint Hint

Just a gordonsville fan who looks at coach t but has never posted. first time I have seen much negative about gville thought i would reply. I beleive the team did a good job this year. If you check I only beleive about 6 or 7 teams in the last thirty years has won as many games as they did after loosing 5 or 6 seniors. byhe way the player did quite because he did not want to follow through with punishment that was going to be handed down. I set in the stands every game and i do not hear what coach budman hears. If he was so good he would be coaching instead of holding the job he is holding. Hint Hint

If you sit in the stand everygame and you dont see what i am saying then something is wrong. and like i said it is my opnion but my opinion is shared by many. so like a said again i aint tryin to start nothing with anyone but his coaching style is different and not very effective in my opinion. if you are in the stand everygame how could you say earlier that there was only an eight man rotation and that the family member was kicked off the team? but you are right about losing players and that is very true. but there were just alot of mistakes that he made as a coach in the districts and regionals that is all i am saying. you are probably right i might not be able to do a better job but then i might. he just has a different coaching style than i have never seen. maybe it will take some getting used to.

Alright, I wanna know about this whole family member-team thing. I know exactly who you're talking about, because I went to watch the tournament and saw him sitting in the stands instead of on the court or on the bench. I've known this guy for quite a few years (won't call names since ya'll haven't), but haven't talked to him since all this went down. Somebody from Gordonsville, tell me what happened.

Alright, I wanna know about this whole family member-team thing. I know exactly who you're talking about, because I went to watch the tournament and saw him sitting in the stands instead of on the court or on the bench. I've known this guy for quite a few years (won't call names since ya'll haven't), but haven't talked to him since all this went down. Somebody from Gordonsville, tell me what happened.

Well from what i have heard there was something that went on, on the way to an away game that some thought was not appropriate. the scholl suspended him for a week i believe. he did not agree with the suspension so he quit. this is what i have heard went on from many different people.

He was to run and maybe sit out a couple of games but he chose to quit.