Culleoka vs. Perry Co.

culleokarep

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the first time I have seen Culleoka play this year

and I have to admit....they played an awesome game!

There was alot of fan support too and they were going

crazy! What a game! Congratulations to Donnovan on

the 1000 points! :thumb:

I can also say this...Perry County never gave up....no

matter what the point spread was. They played hard...you

gotta give them credit for that! Great effort! :thumb:

This "tournament" is going to have a lot of talent, skill

and excitement....no doubt about it.....and it HAS it!!! ;)

im glad you got to see the boys play tonight....i thought they played great...we had 5 players in double digits...thats crazy for high school....i agree perry co. fought all the way through and i can respect that...will you be there tomorrow mtsu82??

OH YEAH!!! Glad the tournament is in MP....planning to go every night!!

We had a bunch of trips to Waynesboro last week, its just nice to be

closer to home! Them Culleoka boys can play ball!! Great fan support

too...it was loud and crazy...but I loved it!! Would love to follow on to MTSU...makin' plans now! :thumb:

Hey--why are there no programs...I would love to be able to put a name

with a face and all the other info that is usually in them??? Just wondered!

OH YEAH!!! Glad the tournament is in MP....planning to go every night!!

We had a bunch of trips to Waynesboro last week, its just nice to be

closer to home! Them Culleoka boys can play ball!! Great fan support

too...it was loud and crazy...but I loved it!! Would love to follow on to MTSU...makin' plans now! :thumb:

Hey--why are there no programs...I would love to be able to put a name

with a face and all the other info that is usually in them??? Just wondered!

i dont know why they dont give out programs...i would like that....if you want before tomorrow i can pretty much tell ya who everyone is on each team..except for wayne co......this tourney is gonna be fun to watch....i think tomorrows games are gonna set the tone for whos gonna win it....culleoka and summertown both looked really good tonight...these other 4 teams are gonna have to step there game up....and we had a pretty weak crowd tonight....if somehow ca and culleoka met in the region championship that would be one of the loudest games you'll ever here.....by the way which team do you pull for most???

Guest dare_2_dream

this is when cully's at their best...look at this balanced scoring...

Donnavon -17pts

C.J.(freshman)-17pts

Dustin Blocker-15pts

Demario-13pts

Phillip-12pts

Antwan-4pts

Charles-2pts

nice point distribution ... hard to beat a team when the points are spread out like that ...

Guest dare_2_dream

it was great watching these guys move the ball to find the open shot...it really was just like it was drawn up for us tonight

yeah its very nice to watch basketball be played how its supposed to be ... as a team ... i know a team who is capable of everyone dropping double digits a night, but sometimes the shots arent distributed among the players ...

i dont know why they dont give out programs...i would like that....if you want before tomorrow i can pretty much tell ya who everyone is on each team..except for wayne co......this tourney is gonna be fun to watch....i think tomorrows games are gonna set the tone for whos gonna win it....culleoka and summertown both looked really good tonight...these other 4 teams are gonna have to step there game up....and we had a pretty weak crowd tonight....if somehow ca and culleoka met in the region championship that would be one of the loudest games you'll ever here.....by the way which team do you pull for most???

I pull for Zion all the time, but we were out early!! Of course I

would love to have seen them playing in this. Maybe next year??

We have great coaches and I love the kids..so I will always pull for them! :thumb:

But I love our small schools in this area....great teams and

great people! I'm a hometowner for life so I usually pull for those in

our county unless I really enjoy watching them play then I become

a traitor! :thumb:

About the program...we had one for our Christmas break tourny, and I

thought MP had them last year maybe??? IDK I have the info about

the schedule from the DH and thought about just printing off the rosters

so I could put the names with the faces I have been hearing about but

haven't seen. Unless you have something better...I'll just do that! But

thanks for the offer!! They do come in handy though!!