Cosby vs Coalfield

cosbybball

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cosby wins this BIG. I hope the ref's keep this game under control. The game that Coalfield played Oneida was a joke the school should do something to the players if the coach wont! Coalfield coach if that is what you want to call him has NO DISCPLINE on this team what so ever.

It is a shame because this team has some good ball players on it and for a coach to let his players act that way is a big shame. A coach is supposed to teach his players the right way to play and how to act on the court :lol: . I do not blame the players I blame the coach and the school for not stepping in and doing something about it.

Cosby will win. But they better protect theirselves. If you saw Coalfield-Oneida game, Coalfield plays rough and are undiscplined( Four technicals and one intentional foul).

yes and only within a few minutes. i just think coalfield had enough of the bad calls and they thought they were goign to come back and didnt. it was frustrating, it happens to any team out there in the same postion when talkign about them acting the way they did, did anyone watch the last wartburg and rockwood game? that was even more physical

OK, thats a bit much, dudes! I'd say Cosby is gonna light up a group from Coalfield that is falling fast. Obviously by the posts, the Yellow Jackets are gonna have to change peoples perceptions quick after what happened the other night. I have no doubt Coach Kries(football) would put a stop to that behavior quick! I'm sure the kids feel bad, after thinking about their actions, so I'd say the game against Cosby will go without a hitch. Back to reality, the Yellow Jackets are going to find the going extremely tough against the inside-outside nightmare that Cosby presents. Its gonna be raining threes in the gym and then the windex man, Blakely, will finish up any off target shots. Cosby is just too good this year. :DWartburg and Rockwood have the best personnel to spring an upset over them, but honestly, its their tournament to lose.

<_< Kaz :angry:

5 technicals 3 intentional fouls. Not only was it an embarassing for them but it was for their whole school. Something needs to be done.

It will be addressed, if not already. That is all that needs to be said other than apolgies. Thanks. Have a good tournament.

Edited by CYJacket

It will be addressed, if not already. That is all that needs to be said other than apolgies. Thanks. Have a good tournament.

This will be a serious beat-down. Hey Cosby You had better bring a pillow if you want to take on the Coalfield Pillow Fighters. They are the reigning champs at this sport. Maybe it will be an Olympic event next time around.