West TN Spring Scrimmage Updates

monster man

Main Team Score

Bruceton 4

Lewis County 3

Very Good hard hitting scrimmage on both sides of the ball, from both teams.

Lewis County was very big and physical with lots of depth.

Bruceton looked very good moved the ball well.

I was very suprised with the development of several players, but none more than the second string qb and safety.

Detris Willis and Chad Jordan also looked very good as RB and LB.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden-Milan

2-0 Camden- First Team/ 4-1 Camden- Overall

Camden's offensive and defensive line controlled the entire game. Milan is Milan-big, fast and hard hitting. Byron Boyd had some good runs, including about 70 yard TD. The fullbacks for Camden were carrying people down the field. Leon Williams had some good runs.

Milan's QB was impressive, and whoever #17 is for Milan, that kid is a flat out football player! Milan's GONNA BE TOUGH.

As for the second teams, Camden's gonna have to find a way to get the ball to the quarterback. Ross Dudley's arm looked pretty good for the future ad he tossed up a 40 yard TD.

Anyone heard anything about the Camden/UC scrimmage?

Or anyone heard a thing about Huntingdon?

Guest catfish-hunter

Does anyone know how the McNairy Central and Bolivar scrimmage turned out? I hear that Bolivar has gone to the spread...

Region opponents scrimmaged during the spring??????? WOW!!!

I'll answer my own question. I talked to someone today and it was reported to me that Camden and Union City played Friday.

2-0 Camden First Team/ 5-1 Camden Overall.

That's all I know.

Looks like the Lions are headed in the right direction so far....I understand that there were quite a few starters out for both scrimmages so some of the youngsters are getting some much needed linetime. Keep working hard in the weight room boys...can't wait till August!

Sorry guys... Bolivar was supposed to scrimmage McKenzie. Does anyone know how this one turned out?

I saw the always tough Green Tigers humble the McKenzie Rebels 15-0. Bolivar scored several times on Def and spanked the Rebels like naughty little kids. I was shocked how discplined and well coached Bolvar was considering their record last year.

All in all, it was dang nasty.

I saw the always tough Green Tigers humble the McKenzie Rebels 15-0. Bolivar scored several times on Def and spanked the Rebels like naughty little kids. I was shocked how discplined and well coached Bolvar was considering their record last year.

Aren't the Tigers a 3a school??......considering how much McKenzie lost and that they are a 1a school I'm not sure I would get on here and brag about whipping them....pick on someone your own size and whip them...then we might be impressed :thumb:

Hey Goof Troop what game did you see?? Mckenzie & Bolivar play this Friday.

Last word I got, the Rebels held their own pretty good in Gibson Co. last night.

get real buddy

Guest catfish-hunter

That's dang crazy is what that is :D

Bolivar didn't score 15TD's last season and now they do it in a scrimmage.

McKenzie does have a pretty terrible defensive football team and with Hayes gone that offense might not be able to outscore everyone this year. The Big Green Tigers just proved that. Who's the quarterback of Bolivar's new spread attack???? Maybe he'll be Willie Kemp's replacement to run the point when basketball season rolls around next year. Scoring 15TD's he must know how to get the ball to his receivers.