RICHLAND 54 COLLINWOOD 41

jamieroper

Great win Richland Lady Raiders. Great effort by an injuried Collinwood team. You hurt young ladies played hard and gave a great effort. Let's schedule a home and home next year so we can play with everyone healthy. #23, I don't not know how you played so hard when you could barely walk, but you did well. You have heart. Congrats on a great season Collinwood.

Lady Raiders, Are you going to let Cornersville beat you for a fourth time this YEAR?????? :(

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So did Abby Andrews play that whole game hurt?? and have you heard what she actually done to it?? bad sprain or what? thanks

I think that the 2 hurt players were #20 and #23. I believe #20 played the whole game and looked ok. #23, I believe came in toward the end of the first or beginning of the second quarter. She came in on fire and stayed on fire until the fourth quarter. It appeared at that point that she quit driving and shooting. I bet she was hurting bad. Gutsy effort. What grade is she in? I would like to see her play at full speed. I bet she is awsome. :)

WOW! good win for the Lady Raiders. Just think all those hammers in 12A and after tonight if Moore County beats Perry County there will only be one hammer left and three from 11A. That just goes to show that come tourney time who knows what is going to happen.

I will say this and I have said it for a long time. Coach Landers is by far the best coach in the District and even though it will be tough to beat Richland again I still have to give the edge to Cornersville based on coaching. Either way this one turns out it has still been a great showing for 11A. I would like to see Moore County come through that tough bracket and it be an all 11A final.

Good luck to the Raiders and the lady dogs good job by both teams.

Isn't this time of the year exciting? Wow, just like the sweet sixteen! Well atleast we know each other very well by now. Another battle of the border played in a neutral site! We can all rest assured that both teams Warriors will be on top of their game. I just love this stuff!! Hey Jamie I will be looking for you tomorrow, I will be the one wearing maroon and hollering at the refs on our side.

Congratulations to you Richland!

Edited by BR549

I think that the 2 hurt players were #20 and #23. I believe #20 played the whole game and looked ok. #23, I believe came in toward the end of the first or beginning of the second quarter. She came in on fire and stayed on fire until the fourth quarter. It appeared at that point that she quit driving and shooting. I bet she was hurting bad. Gutsy effort. What grade is she in? I would like to see her play at full speed. I bet she is awsome. :thumb:

IT WAS #03 AND #23 THAT WAS HURT FOR COLLINWOOD

THEY HAVE ONLY ONE SENIOR AND THAT IS #22

#20 AND #23 ARE BOTH SOPHMORES #03 IS A JUINOR

Great win Lady Raiders!!! Now its time to overcome our nemesis and go get what is ours.The crowd {students} was a little weak tonight and I will personally take the blame for that and tommorow that will change.Please play hard with the hustle and teamwork like you all did tonight. Lets end this vendetta with our rivalry and show them that all those other games were just for vainglory. Everybody come out to support the team!!

WOW! good win for the Lady Raiders. Just think all those hammers in 12A and after tonight if Moore County beats Perry County there will only be one hammer left and three from 11A. That just goes to show that come tourney time who knows what is going to happen.

I will say this and I have said it for a long time. Coach Landers is by far the best coach in the District and even though it will be tough to beat Richland again I still have to give the edge to Cornersville based on coaching. Either way this one turns out it has still been a great showing for 11A. I would like to see Moore County come through that tough bracket and it be an all 11A final.

Good luck to the Raiders and the lady dogs good job by both teams.

Coaching will make the difference tonight. We have the best around. Richland is still playing for the future and got lucky to catch a Collinwood team beat up. There was nothing beat up about Wayne County when we beat them. #00 was about out of gas last night several times. Need to get her some rest. It looks like you went 6 deep with that scared looking rabbit playing most the game. I laughed watching her look like she did not even know what offense you were running when everyone knows what offense you run. It is so easily defeated it is funny. Bet #24 will not have 20 points tonight. The difference last night was Collinwood was beat up and Bell hit most her 3s. She can't do that 2 nights in a row. She appears about once every 15 games and then disappears again. You are still playing 5 on 3 and you can't beat a good team doing that. Why do you have 2 seniors and 3 juniors sitting and not playing at all? Put them off the team if you are going to play weak freshman over them. Cornersville over Poorland by 15 tonight.

Coaching will make the difference tonight. We have the best around. Richland is still playing for the future and got lucky to catch a Collinwood team beat up. There was nothing beat up about Wayne County when we beat them. #00 was about out of gas last night several times. Need to get her some rest. It looks like you went 6 deep with that scared looking rabbit playing most the game. I laughed watching her look like she did not even know what offense you were running when everyone knows what offense you run. It is so easily defeated it is funny. Bet #24 will not have 20 points tonight. The difference last night was Collinwood was beat up and Bell hit most her 3s. She can't do that 2 nights in a row. She appears about once every 15 games and then disappears again. You are still playing 5 on 3 and you can't beat a good team doing that. Why do you have 2 seniors and 3 juniors sitting and not playing at all? Put them off the team if you are going to play weak freshman over them. Cornersville over Poorland by 15 tonight.

I would respond to your insults but you are not worth the effort. You occasionally make a correct observation but all the trash you talk allows others to recognize you for the trash you are. Glad you do not represent the majority of Cornersville who are very respectable folk. They do not need trash like you. If you do not like what I said, ask someone to point me out tonight. I just do not understand why you cant pull for your team and not put others down all the time. I have made the same mistake at times but at least learn from your mistakes. It is about the kids.

Edited by jamieroper