Give It Up To Liberty Tech!

lilromane

Haha, well good...glad we got that straightened out :P I had just been hearing whispers about it and I was wondering if it was true or not...Im glad hes ok...what about Kemp...hows his ankle???

The "tweaking" description seems pretty accurate.

You couldn't tell a difference this AM and by game time, you'd almost have to believe Willie will be ready to go for it. Too much on the line for this bunch...and Willie wants it bad.

Win (Lord Willing :P ) or lose( :blink: ) he'd have until Monday to rest it anyway...no matter the outcome tomorrow.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Evans for Liberty has been nursing a sore ankle too. He sat out the first game of the region against Cheatham Co.,and they said it was a little noticeable last night. But he did have a great game last night, so hopefully him and Willie will be all healed up for tomorrow.

I know it sounds crazy, and I guess I'll hear from this(no I know I'll hear from this :) ), but I hope all the eligible players are well and bring their A game!

If nothing else...what a game it should be!!!

McMinn Central[/url] Maniac' post='825966799' date='Mar 1 2006 - 11:58 AM']

Personally, I can't wait to see him suiting up in orange next year. Pearl has said that he would start this year at UT if he was on campus.

McMinn..I sure hope he does suit up right away. I htink he'll see a lot of playing time anyway.

I always try to respect others opinion, but I've never seen any young man on these boards take as much undeserved criticism as Wayne Chism has this year. I just can't believe Pearl would have even wanted him if he was only mediocre as some say on here!!! look at all the talent he had to recruit from!

He(Wayne) won't like this part...but as some others say: "He's still just a kid". OK Wayne...a young man-is that better :)?

He is a D-I signee with great stats..so give the guy a chance anyway. We'll all see next year. And, he's a great guy to boot.

Big congrats to Dexter. He is a class act on and off the court. Good job Liberty and it could be very feasable to see a Liberty vs. Boliver---- part V

Yeah. Let's all just look at 'em one at a time and that part 5 game may very well happen.

I'd sure like to see it.

I said it on another thread last night...but Congrats Liberty. You guys brought it last night and deserve credit.

Yeah. Let's all just look at 'em one at a time and that part 5 game may very well happen.

I'd sure like to see it.

I said it on another thread last night...but Congrats Liberty. You guys brought it last night and deserve credit.

Dexter Williams is a class act. Congratulations on a job well done, but we have four more games to win, Liberty will be in the "boro". Can we say state champs? :lol:

Edited by topdoggnbball

LoL...isn't this thread suppose tp be about congrats to Liberty? :thumb:

"LOL". Yeah. It is.

I thought we did that. In fact, I know we did.

Sorry we got off the mark for 3 or 4 posts. I hope you'll let that one slide.

I don't know what Chism has /hasn't done to you or yours, but you never miss a chance to take a shot at him do you? Pretty sad to belittle ANY young athlete with a chance like he's been given. But, like I said, I don't know what your motivation is for popping him all the time. I guess Pearl was a fool to recruit him at all. I mean you may know b-ball...it sounds like it sometimes...but try to be a little more objective anyway. Let the kid have his shot without all the BS. His Lib/Bol days will soon be over no matter what, so what's the big deal in trashing him?

And I'll go ahead and say this for you...I guess I am taking up for him some b/c he won't do it on here--prob. doesn't even know it---and you stay on this guy all the time! It's funny that I saw a thread where you berated Bolivar fans, but I've seen very little of this harsh criticism of the players from Liberty by us.

At least the active players anyway.

Oh...LOL.

Edited by firefulmer