Siegel vs Shelbyville

mjuhb

Thanks for the compliment on Ramsey

From what I've heard, Stewart was the best player on the floor last night. I didn't see the game so that's all I have to go by. But to say that Jimmy, JIMMY ODEN ALONE, almost choked the entire game away for Siegel is complete bogus. He is a good PG and has had a great season other than the attitude problems

A good season yes, but not in the same league as Keith Ramsey, Barry Stewart, Brandan Wright, Thad Young, Twilley, Willie Kemp.........etc.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how many times do I have to say this? OVER and OVER again Jimmy has come up with big plays or big shots late in games to get us the W. I think hoolie pointed out around 5 examples just from this season if you read back through the posts.

not to mention i've seen him drive in and get surrounded by 3 players and still manage to reach the basket and get a lay-in or draw a foul. He doesn't score 20+ for nothing

When Jimmy is in the game, it is obvious to anyone in the stands that Jimmy is all about Jimmy and being the hero in the game. Against Ridgeway in the final four, he was doing all he could to be the hero. He PERSONALLY had 5 TO's in a row in like the last minute to seal the L for Siegel. He didn't pass the ball off like he should have. That is NOT what I call a clutch player. He folded Siegel like a dang deck of cards in the most important game of their career.

For Siegel to take it all the way.......the ball has to be in Ramsey's hands.

agreed. do you think he needs to add some weight before he goes on to the next level?

I think some bulk to his frame would def rise his stock. The sad thing about Keith is that he has just been allowed to take the reins. Can you imagine the confidence he would have if he had been allowed to earlier? All I can say is that I am real proud for Keith and I hope his future is very bright.

Guest Cutters Crazies

I think some bulk to his frame would def rise his stock. The sad thing about Keith is that he has just been allowed to take the reins. Can you imagine the confidence he would have if he had been allowed to earlier? All I can say is that I am real proud for Keith and I hope his future is very bright.

With Keith showing his outside shot this year if he can stay aggresive and stay determined he has alot of options in front of him, Does anyone know what colleges are looking at stewart he is a great player but with his size I dont see much happening for him.

With Keith showing his outside shot this year if he can stay aggresive and stay determined he has alot of options in front of him, Does anyone know what colleges are looking at stewart he is a great player but with his size I dont see much happening for him.

If he wins the Mr Basketball his stock will also rise shy-high as a recruit.

Guest Cutters Crazies

If he wins the Mr Basketball his stock will also rise shy-high as a recruit.

He is a GREAT high school player no doubt about it and if he bulks up i see him being successful

LOL, of course you wouldn't. His stock is way up and he will play. Furthermore, he has a good ACT score, makes goos grades and is a great young man. He has good size for a guard and will put on some weight and he has basketball savy.

Guest Cutters Crazies

LOL, of course you wouldn't. His stock is way up and he will play. Furthermore, he has a good ACT score, makes goos grades and is a great young man. He has good size for a guard and will put on some weight and he has basketball savy.

We shall see, what colleges are interested in him?