Shelbyville

Listenup

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no jrm2x or prov???? oh man where could they possibly be.....at least there are some fans who are man enough to get on here and eat it like bballrocks

Hey Billie Jean check the other topics. I've posted already, some people have a job and I personally have a lot of responsibility that has come first this morning.

Before you go dogging someone read yourself.

A great game last night didn't work out for us, maybe we can play again @ Middle.

How many excuses do you guys have for tonight after all that smack talking?

you didn't have to go and make a thread about it. Yea you did we deserve it. Man that hurt last night, twilley missing that shot at the last second and falling to the ground was pure emotional. great game to yall good luck and maybe we will see each other again.

If not that was fun to watch last night you guys siegel nation really rock. need to give lessons to our student section.

no jrm2x or prov???? oh man where could they possibly be.....at least there are some fans who are man enough to get on here and eat it like bballrocks

Hey red cant stay up late everynight and go back forth on here. Wasnt planning to even if we would have won. 2 nights in a row of about 5 hours of sleep caught up after last nights emotional game and not getting home till almost 12. What crow do I have to eat? None if you ask me all I ever said was Shelbyville would win and they did not last night. Give Siegel credit they did what they had to do and weathered the early storm and fought back. There was no answer for Ramsey in the 4th and the Eagles were there own worst enemy with numerous defensive breakdowns leading to layups uncontested and easy baskets which was more Shelbyville's undoing than to Siegels credit.

Edited by jrm2x

Guest TheSolidOne101188

Have to wonder and doubt how much you guys would have been on here giving Shelbyville credit if they would have won? Prolly not much.

Guess we will never find out.

Have to wonder and doubt how much you guys would have been on here giving Shelbyville credit if they would have won? Prolly not much.

we give credit where it's derserved... i'm just happy we're done with this "shelbyville is godly don't even show up" crap.

either way you guys played a great game last night, and it could've gone either way... who knows, maybe we'll see you again, good luck to you guys

Hey Billie Jean check the other topics. I've posted already, some people have a job and I personally have a lot of responsibility that has come first this morning.

Before you go dogging someone read yourself.

A great game last night didn't work out for us, maybe we can play again @ Middle.

You know billie jean king isnt the only person to ever play the game of tennis right? There was also this one chick named anna kournikova... :lol:

don't speak of things you don't know...aka the sport of tennis

as for this thread, listenup is not a siegel poster, so don't give us crap for this...you guys DID say we shouldn't even show up for the game though and we ended up winning it so we have perfect reason to be firing back

shelbyville is a great team though, they are no joke

you didn't have to go and make a thread about it. Yea you did we deserve it. Man that hurt last night, twilley missing that shot at the last second and falling to the ground was pure emotional. great game to yall good luck and maybe we will see each other again.

If not that was fun to watch last night you guys siegel nation really rock. need to give lessons to our student section.

no they dont, they have some fruity dancing with the stars routines after the free throws doesnt mean their amazing, when they whined about a call most of the time they had no clue what they were talking about