2006-2007 SEASON

coach7

Who Will be the contenders in All districts?

:thumb: Don't know much about other regions, but in District 12AA, I understand McNairy will return everybody and will be very tough.

In District 11AA, Harpeth is very strong again. Mendenhall and Richardson are back as seniors, with Flippo back as a junior (ALL GREAT BALL HANDLERS AND SHOOTERS). Mitchell at 6' will be a tough post as a sophomore with district and region tourney game experience. Two other 6' posts will return, too (sophomore and junior). Harpeth is the favorite for winning it all in District 11AA again next year.

I believe whatever 2 teams come out of Region 6 will be major contenders to win in all in 1A ball. Who that will be, wow, take your pick. You cannot count out any of the top 4 from D11 or D12 from this year. I do not believe anyone below them can move up to the championship level in one year but who knows, there is allot of young talent out there.

You have to like RBS for the next 4 years with the underclasswomen they have. :thumb:

Yes RBS is going to have a very good season next year. But you Have to consider JC, Pickett County And CLay to..

JC- WIth the 6-7 girl coming in will be very good..

Pickett county-They will have wright, padgett and smith returning next year.

Clay- Copas,kerr will also be returning along with many other good players.

Next season should be very intersting...

I know in AAA you have to consider Bartlett again. They are returning everybody but 2 Srs. Their top 3 scorers will return 2 are Jrs. and one is a Freshman. They also have a Freshman that is around 6' tall and is a wide body with the potential to be really good. Don't count them out. They will repeat next year as district champs and region champs, what they do after that is all up to how bad they want it.