Stewart County Rebels

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facts are straight...

2004- 38-21(17 points)....halftime score....32-0, starters sat the rest of the game....return kick only score after halftime for the irish...

2003- 46-14(32 points)....Stewart county starts a fight...

2002- 27-13....(14 points)...a win by more than you scored...Not a blow-out, but never a game in question...

2001- 36-19 (17 points)...again never a game in question....

2000- Not sure of the exact score....(not on coacht)...Houston County finish season in second round of playoffs with a loss to Harpeth..Stewart County went home after week 10.was this the year that swafford went into the HC gym and scratched the floor up and almost a fight between the Head coaches after the game or was this the yeear that HC exercised at a park and showed up 5 minutes before start time?

1999- Again not sure of the exact score...Again Hc to the 2nd round of playoffs...loss to Huntington...Agian Stewart County round thier season up in week 10...One of those stories happened this year as well...Does anyone know which year was which in the incidents?

I am pretty sure that both 2000 and 1999 were well over 14 points, but i will get my facts and tell you for sure...So my facts are str8 6 years over 14 points...and could of been much worse...

Look it up yourself man...I'm pretty sure i am right...Oh and stewart county team last year and this upcoming year would of lost to all of these teams pretty bad as well, except maybe the 2002 season...

that was then this is now stewart county starts a new era and it looks good here but dark in houston so ill smile for the future and not live in the past :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

why r u makin up ur own stats the have only blown us out once 3 yrs ago get ur facts right boy

So are u revoking this statement? New era in Stewart county...winning 0-1 games a year....to the 2-3 mark?Don't even say .500 or playoffs..Dark in HC...They have young talent...you may get them this year, but after this year my guess is that it will still go back to the same old beating.

• 3 weeks later...