Top Sophmores in state?

scout123

ya i know they are on the team im just stating that he has college potential and as does your sophmore you get to watch play on a regular bases man isnt it great to have outstanding young guys

yea it is...especially watchin em and thinking man hes good...then thinking man hes only a sophomore....mario said tyler is a baller too...im definately gonna try and go watch him sometime...i hear hes cold off the dribble

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea it is...especially watchin em and thinking man hes good...then thinking man hes only a sophomore....mario said tyler is a baller too...im definately gonna try and go watch him sometime...i hear hes cold off the dribble

ya his shot is his best thing and the boy can play defense also cant wait to see him play when hes a senior i also would like to see mario play as well

Deandre Maupins at Oakland. He is one of the best ball handlers in the state and plays solid defense.

Yeah he'll be good until officials begin to call carrying. He thinks hes in the nba or something. Also hes afraid to shoot the ball and when he does shoot he seems to have a preety good shot.

Edited by SiegelNation07

Guest Cutters Crazies

Deandre Maupins at Oakland. He is one of the best ball handlers in the state and plays solid defense.

He is not one of the best ball handlers in the state why even post something like this, the man carries the ball on every dribble and folds under good defense